damj

If the Bills ever do move, will you:  

48 members have voted

1. 1. If the Bills ever do move, will you:

• Follow the team wherever they go
    • Find another team
    • Stop watching the NFL
    • Still watch the NFL, but as a casual fan with no favorite team

I dont know. I honest just dont know. Which is why I just do not want this to happen

Numark, I thought I would just take this opportunity to say, I just ordered one of your turntables. It better not suck.

I hope that makes this thread (which is repeated anew, about once a month) worthwhile in some way. :thumbsup:

Numark, I thought I would just take this opportunity to say, I just ordered one of your turntables. It better not suck.

I hope that makes this thread (which is repeated anew, about once a month) worthwhile in some way. :thumbsup:

I have been using numark turntables for a long time, and I think you get incredible value for the money. i really like the numark brand.

You must be kidding me. The Bills are discretionary dollars I would find other things to do in a heartbeat.

Go hunting, shooting more often maybe take up sporting clay target shooting.

More Golf

Need football? How about College football. I had way more fun watching the Bulls this year.

The Bills are totally replacable in my life. The only thing i would miss is the chatting with other fans like on this board and following the draft.

I have been using numark turntables for a long time, and I think you get incredible value for the money. i really like the numark brand.

I had very limited dollars (and it's actually being bought to convert a few old records to CD, for my Dad), but I also wanted it to be able to use it to play through my stereo, so I opted for this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Numark-TTUSB-Turntab...B/dp/B000G3FNVM

$111 including shipping charges. Thought that was a pretty good deal.

I would hop on the Steelers Band Wagon, but that is already so overflowingly full, that option is out. Serously, I don't know what I would do, I guess it would depend on how far from Buffalo they move. If it was Toronto, I might still route for them, but yearly trips from Virginia to training camp and a few games a year would be out, it would be a totally Sunday Ticket TV pastime for me. If they moved to Los Angeles or somewhere in a different universe like that, I would probably just be a casual fan with no team that I really route for. I would probably get more interested in College football it that happened.