Cutler in Buffalo?

1B4IDie

Cutler has a big mouth and a big time arm.

Edwards and a 2nd in 2009, and 2nd 2010 may let the Broncos off the hook.

What QB wouldn't want to be in Buffalo now, with the skill position players that are in place?

There is no way the Bills give up two 2nd rd pics. That is way too much. I would rather take my chances with Trent. Cutler and TO wouldnt last 4 games. Their personalities would definitely clash. However I would consider trading Trent for Cutler straight up, but no way would I give them two 2nd rd pics. NO WAY!!!!

What QB wouldn't want to be in Buffalo now, with the skill position players that are in place?

I'd rather be in San diego or dallas weather is nicer.

your post was a waste,

I love how some of the same people saying not to bring in Cutler because he is a Cancer, a headcase, or has an attitude problem, are the same one that are dismissing T.O. as the same thing and a great pickup because he makes the team better.

T.O and Cutler won't have a problem as long as T.O. is getting the ball from Cutler and they are both looking good because of it, just like T.O and trent won't have problems if the same happens with them

requires you to watch this before posting again. Thank you.

i was listening to Sirius NFL Radio yesterday and i think it was Ross Tucker who talked to Buffalo personnel and they said that Trent Edwards will start the Opener.

What do you think about Chris Mortensen?

Wow ! You joined 5 years ago and make your first post now? Welcome to the walking wounded, thin skinned, eternally doomed, Bills fandom

Okay ... Despite the fact that you've been a member since 2004 ... maybe you've spent the last few years locked away in a cave ... and maybe you didn't see the BAZILLION POSTS ON THIS !!!! ... we'll let you off the hook this time.

Now if you add any posts in any way related to T.O. ... we will end you!

Have a nice day! :thumbsup:

A QB that is smart enough to know that he's in big trouble with an OL that can't pass block

so that question mark at C, that gaping hole at LG, that slug like RT that can't handle speed rushers and the uncertainty and distraction at LT would probably put the fear of God in most intelligent QBs

not to mention the high possibility of being throw under the bus by TO for not getting him the ball when lying flat on his back.

other than that, this is a dream job for any pea-brained QB - JP is just drooling to be re-signed