A large celestial body on the radar...

His disgruntledness surfaced a few weeks ago and apparently it hasn't gone away.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3997500

I can't believe it. I just posted a thread about Rogers that took me forever to write and then I see this post.

And now let the newest rumor begin.

"From sources deep within" reports say the Bills FO is interested in Rogers.

No, nothing official but I'm all over it for the Bills to make a trade for him. It would put our defense in the forefront in our division.

Why would the Bills want him? He was "tossed away" by his old team, and he's got suspension and injury issues.

"Tossed away"???

He was given up for a 3rd and 5th, or something like that. Stroud and Jenkins were had for the same. Were they "tossed away" too?

I say each player had questions around them, but also had value.

"Tossed away"???

He was given up for a 3rd and 5th, or something like that. Stroud and Jenkins were had for the same. Were they "tossed away" too?

I say each player had questions around them, but also had value.

It was a 3rd and CB Leigh Bodden who is now a Patriot.

Maybe he's having lunch with Cutler's agent

I still believe Bus Cook WAS here ... but he's denying it because he doesn't want to admit that instead of working, he was hanging out with E-Mo at the Sundowner. :rolleyes:

What is up with these coaches who are arrogant to the point they think its OK to treat another person as a non-human entity?

Give me a freaking break...the coach refuses to speak to a player?? And he is supposedly a leader? Wow, great way to lead the team coach...show them you have no idea how to properly interact in a social manner and act like a 2 year old that just got their toys taken away from them...

whats next? We hear Mangini was seen in the corner stomping his foot and crying to get Rogers out of the room?

Grow up Mangini!! Anyone over the age of 4 can tell you that doing these kind of stupid things are going to have these type of results for you...maybe this is a Patriot thing--perhaps Mangini and McDaniels can meet up and compare notes on moronic antisocial behavior that results in star players refusing to play for you---great way to build a team....

If I was Rogers I'd tell Mangini to go F off too...its one thing if he didn't hear you or something, but its totally another when he goes up to him several times the story reported and was blown off each time...