Whatever happened to Pyrite Gal?

I thought that might be the case, but I have yet to spot what I felt was a definitive Yvel Vram post.

Damn...now I have to start paying attention again.

Thanks, Lo. :blink:

Check out "DazedandConfused" Posts have been extremely long-winded, and without saying much, similar to pyrite. Dazed also first posted a couple of weeks after pyrite was last active.

The one guarantee will be if Dazed starts to talk about that asinine "Aisle 8 QB" theory she had.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Pyrite Gal is a woman.

No. You know he changes his screen name whenever something happens with the Bills' coaches/GM spots... It went to PG when Marv took over as GM... He must have changed it when Marv left...?

Pyrite is "fools gold"... And I think Gal was a joke about how "young" Marv and Ralph are. His first screen name was: Yvel Vram... Or Marv Levy spelled backwards.

I do know he was born in Chicago... Is a life-long Cubs fan ( :blink::(:unsure: ) and moved to BFLO (I think that is where his wife is from)??

Are you still out there...

???

In the space no one can hear:

Are you PG?

You would be alluding to space and a vacuum... Right, sound doesn't travel through a vacuum very well if at all.

If you are PG... Don't you think you should change you screen name now?

With the TO signing... That was a very "loud" shot by the Bills' FO... A shot hears around the sport's world.

The Bills will be very much out of a vacuum starting with training camp and next season when TO plays. TO doesn't live in a vacuum... Even if it is BuffTown! :blink::unsure:

In the space no one can hear:

Are you PG?

You would be alluding to space and a vacuum... Right, sound doesn't travel through a vacuum very well if at all.

If you are PG... Don't you think you should change you screen name now?

With the TO signing... That was a very "loud" shot by the Bills' FO... A shot hears around the sport's world.

The Bills will be very much out of a vacuum starting with training camp and next season when TO plays. TO doesn't live in a vacuum... Even if it is BuffTown! :unsure::(

Originally from Buffalo- but have lived in Chicago 3X, Philadelphia 3x and Boston 1x.

While I am a bit of a wanderer, I am no pyrite. :blink:

Ramius "outed" Pyrite Gal earlier in the thread.

I believe Pyrite Gal is a woman.

She is the attractive young woman who is pictured in my profile section. As with many young women, it is possible that she has taken a lover. Spring is here and this is often the time of year for such things.

It saddens me to report this, but I have to be realistic. I hope she returns to post here again.

Check out "DazedandConfused" Posts have been extremely long-winded, and without saying much, similar to pyrite. Dazed also first posted a couple of weeks after pyrite was last active.

The one guarantee will be if Dazed starts to talk about that asinine "Aisle 8 QB" theory she had.

Good call. I got Dazed confused with Hazed, but, then realized they were different. I guess I have yet to zero-in on Dazed posts.

I always thought Pyrite had something to say...he just used a lot of words saying it, most of the time. And, for some reason, I don't remember his "Aisle 8 QB" theory,

PG didn't go anywhere. He just changed names again. Look around; he's not hard to spot.

And yes, I said he. FYI, "Pyrite Gal" was a takeoff on the "Golden Boys" nickname which saw heavy use when Ralph brought Marv back as GM.

And here I thought crayonz finally got his hands on her. Figgured the poor girl was locked away somewhere on The Estate.

Pyrite is "fools gold"... And I think Gal was a joke about how "young" Marv and Ralph are. His first screen name was: Yvel Vram... Or Marv Levy spelled backwards.

Ya don't say ... :blink: