crowell to the bucs

The sky is falling crowd is well represented tonight. When did Crowell become Lawrence Taylor? As far as our offseason goes, I feel the Bills aren't done and we should wait and see what happens. I don't think any team out there has cleaned up either. The Bills are doing ok in comparison to the league.

haha, well said.

No need to rush.

Derrick Brooks, Keiaho and June are all "cover 2" OLB's. There really isn't too much of a high demand for these sort of players. "cover 2" is becoming less popular, so I really don't see a need to rush this decision. Now I would suspect, that if one of these players get signed, then maybe you'll see some sort of urgency on the Bills part to land one of these players, if that is the direction that they are wanting to go. Patience is a virtue, and you never know what player may get cut or want to get traded (ex. Julian Peterson).

Not only that, but every day that goes by, the value of these players go down.

That's all well and good, and I'm not going to pretend to know who is better between the three of them at this stage of their respective careers, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable if they signed ONE of them over the next week or two. I'd actually prefer they signed two of them if they actually weren't in any sort of demand so that as soon as someone got hurt we'd have legit depth and not Keith Ellison vs. the Patriots.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic