Why is Chris Mortensen such a douche?

We were better off with Donahoe. Donahoe wasn't perfect, but we would have been better off with him

He couldn't admit he was wrong, JP would still be our QB. You know...the guy who hasn't been signed yet.

The guy allowed Mularkey to let an esteemed coach like Rusty Jones be let go so he could hire a halfassed crony.

I remember quite clearly how much the fans despised him at the end...way more than they despise Jauron right now, that's saying something.

He couldn't admit he was wrong, JP would still be our QB. You know...the guy who hasn't been signed yet.

The guy allowed Mularkey to let an esteemed coach like Rusty Jones be let go so he could hire a halfassed crony.

I remember quite clearly how much the fans despised him at the end...way more than they despise Jauron right now, that's saying something.

He admitted he was wrong w/Bledsoe- too soon, I may add as well

he wasn't a fan of the fans either.

Polian was reeeaaaal fan friendly......

He admitted he was wrong w/Bledsoe- too soon, I may add as well

Polian was reeeaaaal fan friendly......

Bledsoe might have stood a chance if TD would have put some talent on the O-line.

Whatever, the team has moved on, TD's has little mark left on the team, Mort needs to move on as well.

Bledsoe might have stood a chance if TD would have put some talent on the O-line.

Whatever, the team has moved on, TD's has little mark left on the team, Mort needs to move on as well.

Why should he- what have we done of note since firing our last real GM? When you talk about the Bills, and they will be talked about as one of the 32 teams in the league, what is he supposed to say

But fans would want Polian back...winning does funny things to fans. Who would want TD back? He had the anti Midas touch.

Sometimes its a case of taking the lesser of two evils.....we have gotten worse, not better

We were better off with Donahoe. Donahoe wasn't perfect, but we would have been better off with him

We're better off w/ a cohesive working relationship 'tween ownership, management, and coaching that translates into a winning product on the field. Maybe one of these days the Bills will "get it" and then we'll work towards that.

Being fair, I suppose we all have our opinions but excluding a few, most here just don't know to what extent as has been alluded by many , many times, just how much does Mr. Wilson influence direction of team. What we fault as Mr. Donahoe and others, really belongs at Ralph's door.

( i appreciate a great deal what Mr. Wilson has done in keeping the Bills in Buffalo, for his at times less than popular stances and various issues involving football economics, but it has been said by many , he does not allow those he pays to do the work he pays them for. I recall what was said regarding Mr. Donahoe given full authority, it did not appear that way. imo

I disagree- we would just suck in a different way- but we might be more interesting and exciting- as much as I say I'm done with the Bills, now that we have T.O. I'm just a couple good moves from being sucked in again, A guy who could get sacks and someone who can hit, and like Michael says "just when I thought I was out THEY PULL ME BACK IN"

This guy never has anything good to say about the Bills or Buffalo. Does anyone know why he holds a grudge against our beloved city and team?....Hey ESPN time to let this bum go work the UFL next year!

Well, if you were him and you visited this board, how would you feel after reading that 99% of the posts about you refer to you as a douche? It's little wonder.

Bottom line is who cares? He can't get over that his buddy Tom Donahoe was run out of town, so screw him -- his opinion is meaningless as it is a biased opinion. Guys with biased opinions in the media are worthless.

There's this really funny video of Hitler freaking out over the Bills signing T.O.. Has anyone seen it yet?

I would like to have the chance to comment on it again - in yet another thread. Could we also start a "let's cut or trade Jason Peters" thread while we are at it?

Well, if you were him and you visited this board, how would you feel after reading that 99% of the posts about you refer to you as a douche? It's little wonder.

Bottom line is who cares? He can't get over that his buddy Tom Donahoe was run out of town, so screw him -- his opinion is meaningless as it is a biased opinion. Guys with biased opinions in the media are worthless.

I doubt he cares what is said about him in Buffalo. Guys with opinions is all that is left in the media

I'll explain a little bit since those of you who are wondering are fairly new to board...

Mort and former Bills GM Donohoe are butt buddies...Bills slapped Donohoe across the face and kicked his ass to the curb...Bills fans for the most part view Donohoe as our Matt Millen and hate Donohoe...so therefore Mort hates the Bills, the Bills fans, the city of Buffalo and most of all Mr. Wilson

because of this, Mort takes shots at Bills every chance he gets...and when applicable, he inserts references to his butt buddy to help support him

edit - damn you BillsNYC ... when I started writing the last post was " WE LANDED ON THE MOON!? WTFBBQ?"...guess I shouldnt get up and get a drink and crap in middle of typing..lol

You shouldn't get a drink and take a crap at the same time?? Why not??

No, we weren't. Donahoe was awful. Why did we draft McGahee again?? We should have traded out of that pick. What about Chris Kelsay, Mike Williams, J.P. Losman, and Rob Johnson?? Good riddance.