[closed]Jim Kelly= Cutler

Is it possible? Both have/had experience at a pro level. Both can throw it through a wall. Wonder if our wr's -are privately-thinking the same thing. Edwards reminds me of Reich. Lots of Patron going on here. The thought of Cutler throwing deep to any of our wr with Lynch running--is a good thing. Offer our first round pick. If Cutler can throw it deep in Denver, he can do the same in Buffalo. We could do worse.

Is it possible? Both have/had experience at a pro level. Both can throw it through a wall. Wonder if our wr's -are privately-thinking the same thing. Edwards reminds me of Reich. Lots of Patron going on here. The thought of Cutler throwing deep to any of our wr with Lynch running--is a good thing. Offer our first round pick. If Cutler can throw it deep in Denver, he can do the same in Buffalo. We could do worse.

I think the Bills are not likely to give up on Edwards - he is a trickie Dickie kind of guy. Cutler has an ego that is too big. I would love to see him in a Bills uni though.

Another Cutler is better than Edwards thread. Can we please make this stop. These are just getting old and annoying now.

I was thinking a couple of weeks ago (when they were bringing in all the veteran RB's), that maybe they were gonna package Trent and Lynch (or Jackson) for Cutler!

Sending Trent AND Lynch for Cutler? This is just getting insane. Cutler isn't that much better that he can make up for the offensive production of both of these players. Why are we trying to make ourselves worse by advocating for this kind of a trade, rather than focusing on the areas of our team where we have real needs?

Sending Trent AND Lynch for Cutler? This is just getting insane. Cutler isn't that much better that he can make up for the offensive production of both of these players. Why are we trying to make ourselves worse by advocating for this kind of a trade, rather than focusing on the areas of our team where we have real needs?

Never said I advocated it, I was just tying to rationalize why the Bills were focusing so much on bringing in a RB at the time (Cutler trade rumors and Lynch suspension talks).

He is better than Edwards. What about this bothers you?

Actually, looking at the stats, he is NOT better than Edwards, and he did not improve last year over his first season's performance. In fact Cutler got WORSE his second year. Not the case with Edwards. He improved in every statistical category in 08 over 07. Nothing about Cutler says he's a winner, incluing his cry baby attitude and his inability to show up when the team needed him. Edwards at least knows how to conduct a game winning drive, considering he's actually done it more than once. Also consider how well Edwards was able to do last season considering the absolute lack of talent we had in the receiving department. Then look at the fact that Cutler got worse, statistically, after they gave him more targets. Nothing about Cutler says he's any better than Edwards, and in fact, I would argue, there's a lot more to like about Trent as our QB than there is to justify bringing in Jay Cutler.

I have an inside source to the Bills and about a week and a half ago I heard that the Bills were in talks with Denver about Cutler. The deal was rumored to be Edwards and a 3rd rounder for Cutler. I can't verify that but its only what I have heard.

I have an inside source to the Bills and about a week and a half ago I heard that the Bills were in talks with Denver about Cutler. The deal was rumored to be Edwards and a 3rd rounder for Cutler. I can't verify that but its only what I have heard.

Let's hope this is wrong.

You = Crazy

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.