Browns WR Donte Stallworth involved in a FATALITY

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should rot in jail rest of his life!

I was furious when I found out Roscoe was caught....DUI is something that I take very personal for something that happen within my family due to a person under the influence.

Hope that dude rots in hell!

Yeah, it's terrible stuff. Families get torn up and the accused gets a slap on the wrist.

In Toronto two years ago this guy was driving drunk and he mounted a curb, hit a woman who was jogging, sent her flying 30 meters into another car and killed her. He just got his sentence the other day, it was like 5 years, plus the 2 years pre-trial custody he served. She was a mother of four, all of whom were under age 9. Infuriating.

I lost my cousin in a DWI accident. I've forgiven the drunk who drove into the telephone pole, saving his life but killing his date. But it seems like such a waste of humanity--The wrong one lived.

Seems like every time you hear about it, the drunk walks away w/o a scratch and an innocent person is seriously hurt or dies.

"God protects drunks and fools."

Seems like every time you hear about it, the drunk walks away w/o a scratch and an innocent person is seriously hurt or dies.

"God protects drunks and fools."

They go limp instead of rigid and are able to absorb that impact better as a result (physics class in college). Now that's !@#$ed up

marshawn was about a foot from this last year and we all still cheer him on...at least stallworth stopped and owned up to it. i haven't heard that he was DWI though. someone on another site said that he was on his way to an early morning work out

He should rot in jail rest of his life!

I was furious when I found out Roscoe was caught....DUI is something that I take very personal for something that happen within my family due to a person under the influence.

Hope that dude rots in hell!

Im with ya. How do you make millions of bucks and find it necessary to drive drunk! Get a damn limo for the night or a DD or a freakin cab. Bubba is really gonna like this guy!

marshawn was about a foot from this last year and we all still cheer him on...at least stallworth stopped and owned up to it. i haven't heard that he was DWI though. someone on another site said that he was on his way to an early morning work out

Please. Lynch was as close to this as Hardy was to shooting his father.

:ph34r:

Please. Lynch was as close to this as Hardy was to shooting his father.

:ph34r:

Really? Let's see in one case - someone died, the offender owned up and has taken a BLA test. He may or may not have been drunk and seems to be cooperating with the authorities.

In the other case, the offender hit someone, didn't own up until he had no choice and then got into trouble again. All the while refusing to cooperate with authorities. The victim was hurt and did not die.

The only real difference here is that one is a Buffalo Bill and the other isn't. I'm sick of the double standard here.

I just read another report from yahoo.com, that said his blood was taken but no charges have been filed... that it was not apparent if he had been drinking or not. We need to find out which report is closer to the truth before we discuss it any further imo.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090314/ap_on_...destrian_killed

Just as an aside, if I was his lawyer and he was drinking at 7AM in the morning heading out to the beach, I would have told Stallworth to not submit to the test. This honestly sounds like an unfortunate accident.

C

Just as an aside, if I was his lawyer and he was drinking at 7AM in the morning heading out to the beach, I would have told Stallworth to not submit to the test. This honestly sounds like an unfortunate accident.

C

That's extremely bad legal advice. Thank God you aren't his lawyer.