I Officially Endorse....

For the Republican Party to endorse Guiliani, they'd have to give up their opposition to a pro-choice, pro-gay rights candidate. Same if they wanted to change the Constitution to run Arnold.

97324[/snapback]

And you point is? The dems elected a draft dodger who protested the Viet nam war in RUSSIA. Now, you are telling us about your war hero candidate (who also chucked his...no, someone else's medals).

Certainly you are not getting pious about this, are you?

Sheesh, is there no one better? I know you love him because of his law-and-order reputation, but he's a Dem on nearly everything else.

Still, I'd vote for him or a dead dog's ass over incumbant Pres Kerry. Just hope we're not praying to Mecca 5 times daily by then...

97279[/snapback]

Ahhhhhh, closed-minded partisan politics...how refreshing.

Ahhhhhh, closed-minded partisan politics...how refreshing.

97381[/snapback]

Not closed minded at all dumbass, I voted for a Dem today. What about you? Straight ticket?

I stand by what I say about Kerry. The man is a spineless milquetoast. He is Clinton without the charisma. I really fear him being president. That said I will offer tepid support until he fugs something up. Wouldn't take long either I bet.

No, I made your mom dress like a biker slut and vote straight ticket while calling me 'daddy'.

97414[/snapback]

Liar. You didn't make my mom dress like a biker slut. She dresses that way everyday. And I know you're lying about her calling you 'daddy' too. She only calls heterosexual men 'daddy'. Closed-minded partisan prick.