Round One Of Exit Polls Out

whynot

Outstanding news for Kerry. KEEPING IN MIND THESE ARE ONLY EXIT POLLS. So with a huge grain of salt here are some unweighted VNS 2 PM exit polls:

AZ: Bush +10

CO: Bush +3

LA:Bush +15

PA:Kerry +20

OH:Kerry +4

FL:Kerry +3

MI:Kerry +4

NM:Kerry +2

MN:Kerry + 18

WI:Kerry +11

IA:Dead Even

NH:Kerry +4

once again: LEAKED EXIT POLLS, TAKE THEM AS SUCH.

Picked this up off a lefty blog, Drudge now breaking these same findings (for whatever that is worth)

Kerry's going to win this thing. People dont turn out in record ###s to vote for the incumbent.

97167[/snapback]

The GOP GOTV is massive this year and beyond anything they have ever done. like an order of magnitude or greater.

Also, the typical marginal democrat vote will be surpressed because the cost of voting is very high this year with the long lines.

Kerry may win, but it isn't because of what you said.

I'll throw it once more in the thread before I go shopping for my election party.

-This was from a Lefty Blog (however Drudge seems to be in agreement)

-They are UN WEIGHTED EXIT Polls (which in 2000 weren't the most acuate thing in the world)

-It's still very early

But, it's interresting to take a look at early indicators like this...

I'll throw it once more in the thread before I go shopping for my election party.

-This was from a Lefty Blog (however Drudge seems to be in agreement)

-They are UN WEIGHTED EXIT Polls (which in 2000 weren't the most acuate thing in the world)

-It's still very early

But, it's interresting to take a look at early indicators like this...

97177[/snapback]

exactly what is interesting about a +20 Kerry lead in a dead-locked state like PA?

The GOP GOTV is massive this year and beyond anything they have ever done.  like an order of magnitude or greater.

Also, the typical marginal democrat vote will be surpressed because the cost of voting is very high this year with the long lines.

Kerry may win, but it isn't because of what you said.

97176[/snapback]

I heard that the Republicans in Ohio actually registered more voters than the Democrats did.

Of course, I've been listening to "Err America" all morning. Al Franken may be intelligent but he isn't very smart.

No surprise, the Dems bus in the welfare warriors in the morning cuz they know once happy hour comes around or their crack dealers wake up around 3:00 in the afternoon that they won't find a soul to bring to the polls. Many Reps got up and went to work as usual, and plan on voting when they get off. Still a long way to go yet...

No surprise, the Dems bus in the welfare warriors in the morning cuz they know once happy hour comes around or their crack dealers wake up around 3:00 in the afternoon that they won't find a soul to bring to the polls. Many Reps got up and went to work as usual, and plan on voting when they get off. Still a long way to go yet...

97193[/snapback]

By "going to work as usual" do you mean posting on an internet message board all day?

No, I mean making your mom dress like a biker slut and calling me 'daddy'.

97215[/snapback]

Oh, sorry, I didn't know it was happy time at the junior high. You better not let teacher see you typing such things. You'll get your internet privileges taken away so fast it'll make your head spin!

97193[/snapback]

Its funny that supporters of the party of "family Values" and Christian Ideals are the ones who are most often spewing this hateful, stereotypical, borderline racist drivel. I am a near 6 figure executive DEMOCRAT and voted today. No bus ride for me.

I have more respect for a "welfare warrior" who votes to try to improve their own life rather that some Radio Patriot who hears Lee Greenwood sing "I'm a real American", runs out of the house in his American Flag tee shirt and votes for Bush because he doesn't want to be accused of not supporting the troops </RANT OFF>

Its funny that supporters of the party of "family Values" and Christian Ideals are the ones who are most often spewing this hateful, stereotypical, borderline racist drivel. I am a near 6 figure executive DEMOCRAT and voted today. No bus ride for me.

I have more respect for a "welfare warrior" who votes to try to improve their own life rather that some Radio Patriot who hears Lee Greenwood sing "I'm a real American", runs out of the house in his American Flag tee shirt and votes for Bush because he doesn't want to be accused of not supporting the troops </RANT OFF>

97222[/snapback]

OK, well he should have said they got all their dutiful little criminals out to take down the names of Dead Democrats. :D

97222[/snapback]

You better watch it. I may not defend you next time. :D

97222[/snapback]

I could not agree more.

OK, well he should have said they got all their dutiful little criminals out to take down the names of Dead Democrats. :D

97227[/snapback]

Say that if you want, but to just bash and ridicule people of poor means or because of race makes people like that seem like complete hypocrits.

My wifes ex husband who had an affair with a 24 year old (While he was 35) and my now wife was pregnant, then left her after the baby was born and married the adultress, loves to rip on democrats because Clinton was an adulterer. You can't be self rightous in judging the actions of others and then ignore them in your own life.

We're compationate unless your a poor blacky in the city. :D

You better watch it.  I may not defend you next time.  :D

97230[/snapback]

VA I respect you, so take no offense to any rants here. You have proved that you will support what is right whether you personally agree or not.

A Warrior???  So in trying to improve their lives are they just voting in who will give them more in welfare?

97231[/snapback]

I did not create the term I took it from the post I was responding to. Maybe people who live in the city are not all on welfare.. When you live in a world of nothing but media produced sterotypes it may be difficult to differenciate truth from what you are being told.

Say that if you want, but to just bash and ridicule people of poor means or because of race makes people like that seem like complete hypocrits.

My wifes ex husband who had an affair with a 24 year old (While he was 35) and my now wife was pregnant, then left her after the baby was born and married the adultress, loves to rip on democrats because Clinton was an adulterer. You can't be self rightous in judging the actions of others and then ignore them in your own life.

97243[/snapback]

Thankfully that's a one way street, huh?

There's nothing better than people clinging to historically failed ideology based on the contrarian actions of the chosen few.

Your last line shows the hypocrite you are. It's apparently OK for you to stereotype others, huh?

97243[/snapback]

Oh shut your whiny little pie hole. It's quite possible to be compassionate and also be unwilling to foot the bill for freeloaders.

Thankfully that's a one way street, huh?

There's nothing better than people clinging to historically failed ideology based on the contrarian actions of the chosen few.

Your last line shows the hypocrite you are.  It's apparently OK for you to stereotype others, huh?

97261[/snapback]

Actually the last line of my last post was intended to be sarcastic. All Day I've been posting about the fact that both sides engage in this stereotypical stevestojan. The extremists have highjacked both parties and anyone with a centrist view is ostercised. If you don't agree with Bush YOU'RE A LIBERAL or TERRORIST LOVER(!!!! If you don't agree with kerry, YOU'RE A FACIST!!!!

the country is split 50-50 because we are all being trained to pick a "dance Partner" to accuse of not being like us.

The sad thing is so many are willing to jump right in and just do what the parties and their allied media partners tell them to do.

Actually the last line of my last post was intended to be sarcastic. All Day I've been posting about the fact that both sides engage in this stereotypical stevestojan. The extremists have highjacked both parties and anyone with a centrist view is ostercised. If you don't agree with Bush YOUR A LIBERAL!!!! If you don't agree with kerry, YOUR A FACIST!!!! 

the country is split 50-50 because we are all being trained to pick a "dance Partner" to accuse of not being like us.

The sad thing is so many are willing to jump right in and just do what the parties and their allied media partners tell them to do.

97287[/snapback]

On that you are correct. My personal opinion is: if you agree with either of these idiots you are getting what you deserve no matter which is elected.

No matter what the result is today, America is the loser.

My sig line says it all.

On that you are correct.  My personal opinion is: if you agree with either of these idiots you are getting what you deserve no matter which is elected.

My sig line says it all.

97291[/snapback]

Did you vote Badnarik today?

I voted Lib for everything but pres.

On that you are correct.  My personal opinion is: if you agree with either of these idiots you are getting what you deserve no matter which is elected.

My sig line says it all.

97291[/snapback]

And this is how it used to and should still be, but now if you don;t agree with someone it seems you are not just supposed to disagree, but hate them and point out how stupid they are for having an opinion which doesn't agree with yours.

Its pathetic.