Terrell Owens to be on Toronto Radio today

millbank

Toronto radio station the The Fan590 are advertising that new Bill, Terrell Owens will be on former Purple Eagle coaches Jack Armstrong program "The Game Plan" after 2:00pm. How Terrell handles. his relationship with Toronto, will be interesting. If there is one place Buffalo folks love to hate its Toronto. Willis Magahee's relationship with fans quickly went downhill when he made his Toronto remarks, I suspect if TO shows to much affection for Toronto, folks in Buffalo are not going to take to kindly to it.

Toronto radio station the The Fan590 are advertising that new Bill, Terrell Owens will be on former Purple Eagle coaches Jack Armstrong program "The Game Plan" after 2:00pm. How Terrell handles. his relationship with Toronto, will be interesting. If there is one place Buffalo folks love to hate its Toronto. Willis Magahee's relationship with fans quickly went downhill when he made his Toronto remarks, I suspect if TO shows to much affection for Toronto, folks in Buffalo are not going to take to kindly to it.

If Bills fans try to put up a wall around WNY to keep the status quo, the team will end up looking like Main Street downtown. Yes, it will be ALL YOURS, AND YOURS ALONE. But will you really want it?

If Bills fans try to put up a wall around WNY to keep the status quo, the team will end up looking like Main Street downtown. Yes, it will be ALL YOURS, AND YOURS ALONE. But will you really want it?

Yeah if he doesnt handle to toronto thing well this could get bad quick. Check out this ass clown's article and try to not get infuriated

http://www.torontosun.com/news/columnists/...703091-sun.html

Its what i wondered about. Is he doing the local media rounds today? It makes sense he being a Bill help promote team in the entire area, and to some extent personally capitalize on the obvious name association with Toronto. But he does need show due respect for Buffalo. Hopefully this does not become a issue as its great to have some sense of hope, fun and entertainment back again. It would be frustrating to see it go bad quick...

He should be doing Buffalo radio/tv before Toronto....even if its one station.

He should be doing Buffalo radio/tv before Toronto....even if its one station.

Not at this point. Just his signing day was huge with the Buffalo Media and National Media. It's time to push their agenda to Toronto and get it moving there as well.

Guest dog14787

Ummm, this just in buddy, it doesn't matter where you are, we are all Bills fans and good relations with Toronto is at the top of the Agenda for our HOF owner, Ralph Wilson.

This thread makes zero sense. :thumbsup:

Yeah if he doesnt handle to toronto thing well this could get bad quick. Check out this ass clown's article and try to not get infuriated

http://www.torontosun.com/news/columnists/...703091-sun.html

Wow. The Bills are Toronto's team now? Didn't they stand on Yonge Street trying to give away tickets to the Dolphins game and no one wanted them? I guess things change quickly.

We need to grow a shell and not let it bother us. Like it or not if there is any chance of keeping the Bills in Buffalo, even part of the time, Toronto is key. In fact having Toronto near by should be a selling point for potential free agents. Want to spend $40 on a martini? It's just a 90-minute limo ride from One Bills Drive. No reason to rule out Buffalo just because you need a Christal fix.

But I agree T.O. needs to stick up for Buffalo when he's talking to the Toronto media.

PTR

"Like the time he scored for the Eagles in Dallas and taunted Cowboys fans from the centre-field star logo. Twice. The second time, Cowboy George Teague did indeed try to cut him in half"

when he scored twice and went out to the star he played for the 49ers...if he's going to be demeaning atleast have the facts right

Thats my thought, its redundant to debate of import of Toronto market , point is he need stick up for Buffalo , local fans are not going to take kindly to him or any player not doing so. Buffalo has its short comings , but it is home

Wow. The Bills are Toronto's team now? Didn't they stand on Yonge Street trying to give away tickets to the Dolphins game and no one wanted them? I guess things change quickly.

We need to grow a shell and not let it bother us. Like it or not if there is any chance of keeping the Bills in Buffalo, even part of the time, Toronto is key. In fact having Toronto near by should be a selling point for potential free agents. Want to spend $40 on a martini? It's just a 90-minute limo ride from One Bills Drive. No reason to rule out Buffalo just because you need a Christal fix.

But I agree T.O. needs to stick up for Buffalo when he's talking to the Toronto media.

PTR

Guest dog14787
Thats my thought, its redundant to debate of import of Toronto market , point is he need stick up for Buffalo , local fans are not going to take kindly to him or any player not doing so. Buffalo has its short comings , but it is home

Maybe it is better we talk about this because allot of folks at TBD are still upset about what happened with Willis Mcgahee concerning his comments about the Buffalo Bills being moved to Toronto. Naturally folks didn't take kindly to that, but we can't go on blaming Toronto for something Willis McGahee said a long time ago, don't you think we should get over that and move on.

After all, it is very important to us as Bills Fans and our owner Ralph Wilson, that the Toronto games are successful because it helps stabilize this franchise, especially in our nations time of economic uncertainty.

Excited about the weapons we have. Says there was no QB issue with Romo and does not see any problems with Trent. Loves Marshawn and Freddie Jackson's abilities. Does not know Lee personally but is excited to work with him. Will play as long as his body holds up. Coming to buffalo because he wants to "date a girl that wants to date me. They showed interest and thats why he likes it here". Reid and Philips have been his favorite coaches. He will wear 81. Jokingly says that the fans want him to wear 81 and if Buffalo wants a problem, him not getting 81 may be the first problem. He looks forward to his big "shindig" in toronto (talking about his charity b-day party and the game in toronto). Says offensive and defensive lines are the key to winning. Controlling the line will allow Trent to use his weapons. He is against fighting in hockey. If you want to fight, go into boxing.

Thats basically the jist of it. He did sound happy to be here.