TO is the ANTI-Cancer...

Just my feeling...

-TO just wants to win..

-TO DEMANDS accounibility..

-TO IS a great teamate..

-TO says is as he SEES it... Has he been wrong? The latest was Romo locking in on Whitten.. Was he wrong?

-TO will demand better play from his team mates.

-TO is NEVER in trouble with the law.. could help Lynch grow up..

-TO is a LEADER and the Bills NEED one...

This will work and the Bills WILL be better...

9-7

I've calmed down about the TO signing and agree that there isn't much downside with the 1 year contract, but don't make up positives about him. TO cares about one thing...HIMSELF! As long as the balls are being thrown his way, he is fine. As soon as he determines that he is not getting his quota, he gets pissed.

Just my feeling...

-TO just wants to win..

-TO IS a great teamate..

-TO says is as he SEES it... Has he been wrong? The latest was Romo locking in on Whitten.. Was he wrong?

9-7

I've calmed down about the TO signing and agree that there isn't much downside with the 1 year contract, but don't make up positives about him. TO cares about one thing...HIMSELF! As long as the balls are being thrown his way, he is fine. As soon as he determines that he is not getting his quota, he gets pissed.

so you're saying it's better to have kelsay, who cares about the team, but is a crappy football player

so you're saying it's better to have kelsay, who cares about the team, but is a crappy football player

I know reading comprehension is a lost art, but try reading my post again. I'm saying that TO doesn't have most of the qualities listed in the 1st post. He is what he is.

Lets put it this way...

TO wants to WIN and sees himself as the best player on the team... ANYONE who doesnt want the ball isnt passionate about his abilities or winning.

I like TO and i think the fans will LOVE him! He will LOVE the people of Buffalo. Its a GREAT marriage!

Just my feeling...

-TO just wants to win..

-TO IS a great teamate..

9-7

I bolded the ones that I believe are correct. Playing through the Superbowl for Philly in pretty excruciating pain proved that he's in to win it. However, whatever emotional issues he has have made him very very far from being the ideal teammate. Also, he acts selfish. A quarterback's job is to throw the ball to an open receiver. If Witten was open more often than TO, he deserved the ball more. TO complains when he isn't the premier receiver in any given game. What will happen if it's week 1 and TO get 4 receptions for 47 yards, while Evans gets 7 receptions for 150 yards and 2 touchdowns? Even if the Bills win the game, TO might be prone to running his mouth off. That can create issues.

I bolded the ones that I believe are correct. Playing through the Superbowl for Philly in pretty excruciating pain proved that he's in to win it. However, whatever emotional issues he has have made him very very far from being the ideal teammate. Also, he acts selfish. A quarterback's job is to throw the ball to an open receiver. If Witten was open more often than TO, he deserved the ball more. TO complains when he isn't the premier receiver in any given game. What will happen if it's week 1 and TO get 4 receptions for 47 yards, while Evans gets 7 receptions for 150 yards and 2 touchdowns? Even if the Bills win the game, TO might be prone to running his mouth off. That can create issues.

TO does not run his mouth if the team WINS. It is only when they lose & he feels underutilized that he mouths off.

When your TE has 81 catches for 952 yds and 11.8 yds a catch and your #1 WR has 69 catches your looking at the TE too much.. AND include the fact that your RB has just 17 fewer catches than your WR.. They had problems...

When your TE has 81 catches for 952 yds and 11.8 yds a catch and your #1 WR has 69 catches your looking at the TE too much.. AND include the fact that your RB has just 17 fewer catches than your WR.. They had problems...

Add to that... you're losing games and eventually out of the playoff race. I'm not sure I agree with all the drama, but maybe he had a point. More Barber and more TO and maybe they would have been in the playoffs.

Just my feeling...

-TO just wants to win..

-TO IS a great teamate..

9-7

Is Ralph still preparing to sell the team?

Just my feeling...

-TO just wants to win..

-TO IS a great teamate..

9-7

I hope you are right.. Or he could just fall into the mediocre line like the rest of them. He could be the anti-cancer or the cancer catalyst.

Well, to a point I think that is true, but if I knew that I was the best option to make big plays and score points on a team, I think I would be a little upset and perplexed if I didn't get thrown the ball too...

Everytime I have heard or seen Owens blowing up about not getting the ball it is after a loss, when he has gotten very few passes thrown his way...I mean he does have a point...if you are trying to win a game, why would you not look to get it to one of the best big-play threats in the game? Its not like he hasn't shown the ability to beat double coverage before...

Either way, Owens has not caused trouble anywhere he has been in his first year...that doesn't start until years 2 and 3...

I don't wanna be that guy, but the idea of using the word cancer to describe a football player is just wrong in my eyes. And not just to the originial poster because sportswriters do it all the time.

Now after getting off my high horse, i agree. This is a very low risk move. TO has to behave or his career will be over. He has a giant chip on his shoulder, and whether he will admit it or not, Evans will help him out just as much as he will help Evans out.