Let me just say this about Losman!

Rudyc80

In case some of you missed it.....there was a VERY VERY SLIM CHANCE HE WOULD PLAY THIS YEAR ANYWAY....and as far as him taking over next year....again, VERY SLIM! Hes not ready until at least 2006 to be our starter and to be honest, i really believe he knows that as well!

I mean yah he has looked good in pre-season but hes miles away from starting! Does this suck...yah, Does it set him back......YAH, but as far as learning more smarts of the game....it may be a dramactic help to a rookie in the NFL!

Im bummed....but I know this kid was not gonna be a factor in wether we win 10 games or make the playoffs.....as long as his leg heals(which is my biggest concern) we will be fine.

NOW SHUT UP WITH THIS OUR SEASON IS LOST CRAP.

Oh and stop blaming Vincent...he did what anybody would do and thats finish the play.

Oh yeah, he finished the play alright. He showed that uppity rookie who the man was. Run out of bounds for a linebacker but take on a DB, will ya ? Well let's see how JP changes his song and dance now.

Give me a break. You can excuse it all you want but the fact remains that a first round draft pick has now been severely set back in his growth and progress because of an over zealous cheap shot.

In case some of you missed it.....there  was a VERY VERY SLIM CHANCE HE WOULD PLAY THIS YEAR ANYWAY....and as far as him taking over next year....again, VERY SLIM! Hes not ready until at least 2006 to be our starter and to be honest, i really believe  he knows that as well!

7137[/snapback]

I think Losman knows his place, and I hope to god you're right. I am rooting for Bledsoe to ride off into the sunset with a Bills SB ring or two...

However most folks would like to have had the option, JUST IN CASE, on that 'slim chance' Drew doesn't regain form or suffers another fluke injury, to have Losman in there learning and even possibly giving this team a needed spark. Drew's past year and a half do open up that discussion, unfortunately. Hopefully last year was mostly Gilbride's fault, and Drew can play through the suspect line and fire the ball off quickly, and hand it off for a LOT of big runs. So far I am cautiously optimistic. Anything that hangs more blame on Gilbride's head, I am all for. He was the most stubborn douchebag to ever front this offense.

But you can't tell me the Bills are prepared to hand the ball full-time to Travis Brown and make it his team. If that was the case they wouldn't have drafted Losman in the first place.

Oh yeah, he finished the play alright. He showed that uppity rookie who the man was. Run out of bounds for a linebacker but take on a DB, will ya ? Well let's see how JP changes his song and dance now.

Give me a break. You can excuse it all you want but the fact remains that a first round draft pick has now been severely set back in his growth and progress because of an over zealous cheap shot.

7149[/snapback]

Link?

Why do you think Troy Vincent, the NFL Players Association president took a cheap shot at his teammate?

In case some of you missed it.....there  was a VERY VERY SLIM CHANCE HE WOULD PLAY THIS YEAR ANYWAY....and as far as him taking over next year....again, VERY SLIM! Hes not ready until at least 2006 to be our starter and to be honest, i really believe  he knows that as well!

I mean yah he has looked good in pre-season but hes miles away from starting! Does this suck...yah, Does it set him back......YAH, but as far as learning more smarts of the game....it may be a dramactic help to a rookie in the NFL!

Im bummed....but I know this kid was not gonna be a factor in wether we win 10 games or make the playoffs.....as long as his leg heals(which is my biggest concern) we will be fine.

NOW SHUT UP WITH THIS OUR SEASON IS LOST CRAP.

Oh and stop blaming Vincent...he did what anybody would do and thats finish the play.

7137[/snapback]

True, but it is demoralizing, especially when all accounts have this kid as being the real thing.

On another note, who is that in your avatar? anyone famous or just some random hot chick?

Link?

Why do you think Troy Vincent, the NFL Players Association president took a cheap shot at his teammate?

7154[/snapback]

I don't do links, I just give my opinion. Losman was quoted as saying he would take on a DB but would avoid LBs. I believe Vincent was attempting to prove to Losman that he was just as tough and mean as a linebacker. I'm sure Vincent didn't intend to injure him but he did intend to hit him, very hard.

I don't do links, I just give my opinion. Losman was quoted as saying he would take on a DB but would avoid LBs. I believe Vincent was attempting to prove to Losman that he was just as tough and mean as a linebacker. I'm sure Vincent didn't intend to injure him but he did intend to hit him, very hard.

7162[/snapback]

Okay, my gut response is no longer premature: You, sir, are a moron.

7162[/snapback]

Obviously you don't do much reading either. Perhaps you ought to try a bit of that before you go establishing opinions in a vacuum that are nothing but your own fantasy!

"I don't do links" <_< .....ROTFLMAO. Sure, that might actually require you to do a little reading of the facts first. No sense in doing that!

You want me to read what? The Vincent quotes? The Mularkey quotes? The Bills official statement? I've read them all and got the quotes I expected. WGR beat reporter Paul Hamilton was on the scene and reported that Vincent delivered a hard hit to Losman and Losman stayed down for 5 minutes before being carted off.

Let's just say it was an accidental collision. If you bumped the guy in the red shirt and knocked him down wouldn't you help the guy up? Or would you run back to the huddle and ignore the yells of pain that the guy you accidently hit was vocalizing?

I am a lot of things, but moron isn't one of them.

I believe TV said he didn't realize Losman was down, and that was why he didn't stay a round to help him.

Funny, I was gonna give you a bit of crap, but I saw this line and had to laugh. When I started my new company about five months ago, I was talking to a potential client. After telling him about my move, he said "Let me get this right: You had a great job with a great income, and you walked away from it to do THIS??? You must be the biggest fuggin' moron in the world."

Twenty four hours later, his words sunk in and I started to believe him. One hour later I got hired for my first job and I've been running downhill ever since.

On my desk is a note I keep in front of me to keep me sane: "You are many things, but a fuggin' moron isn't one of them."

You want me to read what? The Vincent quotes? The Mularkey quotes? The Bills official statement? I've read them all and got the quotes I expected. WGR beat reporter Paul Hamilton was on the scene and reported that Vincent delivered a hard hit to Losman and Losman stayed down for 5 minutes before being carted off.

Let's just say it was an accidental collision. If you bumped the guy in the red shirt and knocked him down wouldn't you help the guy up? Or would you run back to the huddle and ignore the yells of pain that the guy you accidently hit was vocalizing?

7201[/snapback]

Ummmm.... yes you are a moron. WGR?? :D They are morons too... Did you read any of their "McGahee demands to be a starter" stories?? Idiot... <_<

7162[/snapback]

Losman was quoted by who? Your drinkin buddy?

For anyone to think one of the Nicest, Brightest, most experienced players in the entire NFL in Troy Vincent was doing anything other than holding his position on the sideline a per two minute drill defensive requirements, is an attempt to manufacture drama out of thin air. This has become the "norm" for WGR and it's seemingly desperate attempts to create controversy at OBD. Very Sad that people buy into this stevestojan . If anyone listened to the morning crew's comments after the Hamilton report you may have heard such idiotic things like " (Puff)- This sucks because I thought there was going to be a chance that they would finally realize that Bledsoe sucks and always will suck and that JP could take the helm after 4 games or so" <_<

Ummmm.... yes you are a moron. WGR??  :D  They are morons too... Did you read any of their "McGahee demands to be a starter" stories?? Idiot... <_<

7211[/snapback]

I agree that GR has a bunch of morons as their on air personalitys. But Paul Hamilton was an eyewitness to the play and reported what he saw. Now are you telling me that Hamilton made up what he saw?