Donte Whitner Facebook Page

ET1062

Quote...

Donte is thinking.....how great it would be to have T.O and #83, WOW!!!!! 11:08am

No, I do not have the link, look it up yourselves, it is not rocket science so do not ask.

I saw that...I wonder if he was basing that on insider information or just the PFT report.

Quote...

Donte is thinking.....how great it would be to have T.O and #83, WOW!!!!! 11:08am

No, I do not have the link, look it up yourselves, it is not rocket science so do not ask.

Weird, I was just looking at Dick Jauron's Myspace and his quote was...

Help...

:lol: Poor guy.

It also looks like he wants Gibran Hamdan to start.

no, that was from when JP was starting and Trent was hurt. Notice the other groups that are for Trent Edwards. Stop trying to spread rumors

I saw that...I wonder if he was basing that on insider information or just the PFT report.

Impossible to have been based off of the PFT report since that came out at 4:30 and Whitner changed his facebook status at 11:08.

Does anyone know who Whitner's agent is? wouldn't happen to be Rosenhaus would it?

NM, just did some quick research, don't know who his agent is but apparently not Drew-daddy.

Great to hear Donte is thinking this.

I am thinking it would be nice to have a safety, any safety, that is a playmaker.

Agreed. It would be so nice to have a safety who doesn't get bowled over by the likes of Sammy Morris. :flirt:

Agreed. It would be so nice to have a safety who doesn't get bowled over by the likes of Sammy Morris. :flirt:

Yeah, what a jerk for trying to play with a separated shoulder.

We all get it. you don't like Whitner. But he's here and is only 23 and improving. Give it up. You're a much better psoter when stop dwelling on silly stuff that doesn't matter right now.

He's making the point that this has potential to make the entire team O and D better. TO and Lee WILL command attention which is going to give Marshawn and Freddy more opportunities which is going to keep the D off the field...

Great interview - he seems pretty excited.