Why are the Bills bringing in so many Free Agents and not signing anyo

Why are we wasting time? Who is pre screening these Free Agents before they are scheduled? Are the Bills and the "inner circle" scaring them away after they meet with them?

Why would a free agent (or Bills)even waste their time if the $$ where not talked about BEFORE the visit?

The Bills seem to be using a VERY strange method to shop for Free Agents or there are a lot more problems than we see as Fans.

I think he is seeing which ones last a while so he can lowball the last man standing. If one of those olb's signs elsewhere, Russ will move quicker. No need to jump just yet.

It's a job interview they are interviewing us and we are interviewing them.

Why are we wasting time? Who is pre screening these Free Agents before they are scheduled? Are the Bills and the "inner circle" scaring them away after they meet with them?

Why would a free agent (or Bills)even waste their time if the $$ where not talked about BEFORE the visit?

The Bills seem to be using a VERY strange method to shop for Free Agents or there are a lot more problems than we see as Fans.

Seriously, would you hire some or accept a position over a telephone interview????? We would all like to see some action but for the right price and with the right talent.

So when you buy a car, do you immediately buy the first car you see without checking out anything else?

The Bills are bringing in multiple players at the same position so they can get a good idea on what each brings to the table. When the FA visit train ends (today I believe) the Bills will make their selections. Look for 3-4 signings to be announced as early as today.

Like others have said, its an interview. They target guys that may be of interest to them, then they bring them in to get more details about them personally. They gage their interest in playing in Buffalo and what it would take to get them signed, then, if the Bills are really interested, they make an offer, if not, they may let them go and bring in someone else. Its not like the Bills are the only team bringing in guys for interviews and not signing them. Alot of players like to shop around and will interview with multiple teams until they find one they like. Sometimes players come in to see what interest the team has in them, and then pass cause its not what they are looking for (Like Taylor, his options were 3rd RB in Buffalo, or possible starter in NE)

I've wondered the same thing myself. It seems they are bringing in lots of people but not making offers (that we know of). But we need to let it play out. I believe by the end of the free agency proccess we will have improved ourselves at C,G,LB, WR and maybe DE. Not sure which players will be signed or when,but I do think that's how it will shake out.

free agency isnt over yet. bringing players in is never a waste of time.

Except when all the players that would really make a difference are gone, once again the Bills would rather over pay 5 mediocre players instead of over paying two good players who could actually help.

Except when all the players that would really make a difference are gone, once again the Bills would rather over pay 5 mediocre players instead of over paying two good players who could actually help.

Maybe there seeing which ones have the biggest families and if theyre interested in buying season tickets for them?

At this stage most of the guys the Bills are talking to are going to be around in a week or after the draft, so what is the rush. They maybe hearing other rumors of player releases around the league, exploring trade options, or waiting to see how the draft plays out. I'm not worried about the lack of signings at least it's not completly quiet at OBD.

So when you buy a car, do you immediately buy the first car you see without checking out anything else?

The Bills are bringing in multiple players at the same position so they can get a good idea on what each brings to the table. When the FA visit train ends (today I believe) the Bills will make their selections. Look for 3-4 signings to be announced as early as today.

john guy does no scouting during the season, so this the first time he sees these free agents.

if they look good in shorts and interview well- they will get an offer