Is Ralph PREPARING to sell the Bills?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

because you know what, it is super serious this time. It is really going to happen, according skooby's unknown yet highly trustworthy sources.

Skooby doesnt know ANYONE...

My claim is based on the FACTS.. Yes it is speculation, HOWEVER if I were selling MY business, I would be doing EXACTLY what Mr. Wilson is doing.

Hire a "transition" CEO to handle all operations even though he knows NOTHING about the industry but is good at PR and "spinning" the business to showing larger profits.

Keep operation costs low.

Spend the minimum on players

Ignorance must be bliss...

Skooby doesnt know ANYONE...

My claim is based on the FACTS.. Yes it is speculation, HOWEVER if I were selling MY business, I would be doing EXACTLY what Mr. Wilson is doing.

Hire a "transition" CEO to handle all operations even though he knows NOTHING about the industry but is good at PR and "spinning" the business to showing larger profits.

Keep operation costs low.

Spend the minimum on players

Ignorance must be bliss...

LMAO...ignorance...how ironic for you to say that...

Seriously? You do realize that people have been saying what you are saying for decades and Buffalo is still the home of the Bills...

Speaking about ignorance...You obviously dont know much about the situation...do you even realize what great lengths Wilson has gone to in order to keep the Bills in Buffalo? You should be sending him Christmas card every year for the fact that he has for so long. He is the only reason you still have a team. This team will not move while he his alive...

Speculated Facts???? sounds like a progressive alternative band

Yea speculated facts... Its speculated that the Bills havent spent ANY money on FA's. Its speculated that we kept Jauron because it would have cost the Bills $10M this year and next to fire him and his assistants.

I havent seen ANY good posts from YOU!

I challenge you to come up with ANTYHING worth reading...

I challenge you to come up with ANTYHING worth reading...

I challenge you to come up with something that hasn't been specualted for the past 25 years and isn't posted on this forum 5 times a day.

It's never too early to discuss who the next head coach will be.

I'm hoping for...

Mike Leach

Funny guy. Offensive genius. Better 'pressers' than Jauron....

In 2007 the Big 12 fined Leach $10,000, the largest fine in Big 12 history. Leach also received a reprimand and was warned that further violations could result in suspension. In a Big 12 coaches' conference call that day, Leach added that he does not regret making any of the comments. Leach announced that he would appeal the fine. Tech alumni and fans began raising money to aid Leach in paying the penalty in the event that it was upheld. Optionally, the proceeds raised could be used charitably. So, just before Christmas 2007, Leach requested that the nearly $5,000 raised to that point be spent on 400 hams to be given free to families in Lubbock.

Following the 2008 Gator Bowl, in which Virgina scored twice on penalties against Tech for intentional grounding in the end zone, Leach joked, "I felt like we had a back there on the one safety, but I don't comment on officiating. I just give out hams is what I do."

GO BILLSSS!!!!

LMAO...ignorance...how ironic for you to say that...

Seriously? You do realize that people have been saying what you are saying for decades and Buffalo is still the home of the Bills...

Speaking about ignorance...You obviously dont know much about the situation...do you even realize what great lengths Wilson has gone to in order to keep the Bills in Buffalo? You should be sending him Christmas card every year for the fact that he has for so long. He is the only reason you still have a team. This team will not move while he his alive...

Im not disagreeing with you. I think Ralph is a VERY smart business man. Infact, if i were in the front office I would choose to make similar decisions.

Id like to see someone put a group together to offer Bills "shares" to purchase the team. Id buy some...

The Bills are being prepared to be sold... Isn't it OBVIOUS?

They kept a lame duck coach and staff for a savings of $10M a year

They havent signed ANY substantial FA's

They have approx. $25M in available space

They PROFITED only $12M last year.

They signed that deal with Toronto for a "Trial Run" to build interest

Take a look at this link... Of note, take a look at the operating expenses chart...

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/30/sports...lls_301765.html

The Bills are never prepared- that would involve planning and thought- and that's crazy talk!!!

Went to Steak & Shake for lunch today. First time I've tried them. They sell burgers, why not call themselves Burger & Shake? I hate misleading titles.

I know... that always bugged me too. I went to Wing Stop and actually got wings today!