Is Ralph PREPARING to sell the Bills?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the BIlls left that hell hole called Buffalo New York with a new owner do you think that would be a bad thing?I cant ..wait for them to be sold and move to a better city,maybe then they could get some players who want to play for this franchise and start winning some games. I could care a less if the Bills were sold and moved, anything leaveing Buffalo is good becuase the city is nothing more than a big joke.

So where do you live boss? I happen to live in Central New York and I LOVE going to Buffalo. Not so much for the sights or the warm weather (obviously) - but for the people and for the social atmosphere. I love nothing more than attending a Sabres or Bills game with a sample of the nightlife afterwards. I think Buffalo is an amazing city with a lot of untapped potential. Unfortunately, they are run by corrupt politicians who are more for self-interest than anything. I bet you are sitting on your fat ass right now watching Days of Our Lives with a Mountain Dew in front of your #4 McDonalds extra value meal. Have fun sucking at life loser.

The Bills are being prepared to be sold... Isn't it OBVIOUS?

They kept a lame duck coach and staff for a savings of $10M a year

They havent signed ANY substantial FA's

They have approx. $25M in available space

They PROFITED only $12M last year.

They signed that deal with Toronto for a "Trial Run" to build interest

Take a look at this link... Of note, take a look at the operating expenses chart...

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/30/sports...lls_301765.html

The main thing Ralph is preparing for is preparing to die. No matter how powerful he is unless he plans to kill himself (no signs of that) he has no idea when that will be and thus as he is committed as much as he can be not having the team sold until after he is dead, the intensely time sensitive issue of getting and accepting a real dollar offer is not happening.

All the things you mentioned are true, do not add up to selling the team unless one is certain one is going to die in the immediate future when these things would impact pricing.

Unless you know something that only Ralph and his docs have a vague idea of and only the supreme being of your choice knows for sure it is a virtual certainty that Ralph is taking steps with his will to meet his fiscal goals (depending upon what those goals are the team can be set-up to move or set-up to stay) but it is also virtually certain that he is not dickering with the relatively short term value items you list as some sort of prelude to selling the team (or having it move which are two different things).

Golf course fries???? you mean waffle fries?

Back in the late 80s the golf course in Randolph, NY had the best natural-cut-russet-potato fries. I'm not sure what they did in preparing them, but unlike other "real" fries these didn't get soggy after 5 minutes out of the fryer. They were really crispy, had just the right spices on them and weren't mushy on the inside. Back then they were the "Gold-standard" for fries for us kids. To this day when I get together with my buddies back home for beers (normally at Miley's), when the conversation enevitably reverts back to food we still all agree "Best. Fries. Ever."

Boy that got off topic...

I walked up to Anchor Bar for lunch. :lol:

bastage... :wallbash: Like I said, tough to get really good wings here. Now if you had said you walked to Duffs for wing and then walked down to the golf course in Randolph for fries, you would have really been on to something!!! :lol:

Back in the late 80s the golf course in Randolph, NY had the best natural-cut-russet-potato fries. I'm not sure what they did in preparing them, but unlike other "real" fries these didn't get soggy after 5 minutes out of the fryer. They were really crispy, had just the right spices on them and weren't mushy on the inside. Back then they were the "Gold-standard" for fries for us kids. To this day when I get together with my buddies back home for beers (normally at Miley's), when the conversation enevitably reverts back to food we still all agree "Best. Fries. Ever."

Ah ok, I know what kind of fries you mean. Yeah, when you get that right seasoning on em theres nothing better.

Ah ok, I know what kind of fries you mean. Yeah, when you get that right seasoning on em theres nothing better.

Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with Honest John's waffle fries... although that's about the only thing I would eat from there. (Since the Buffalonians always get to talk about all their restaurants, I'm turning this one into a Jimmytown one... only it will only take about five minutes unless Tom Cat joins us.)

If the BIlls left that hell hole called Buffalo New York with a new owner do you think that would be a bad thing?I cant ..wait for them to be sold and move to a better city,maybe then they could get some players who want to play for this franchise and start winning some games. I could care a less if the Bills were sold and moved, anything leaveing Buffalo is good becuase the city is nothing more than a big joke.

Best way of dealing with cowardly trolls

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?act=u...e&uid=11312

Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with Honest John's waffle fries... although that's about the only thing I would eat from there. (Since the Buffalonians always get to talk about all their restaurants, I'm turning this one into a Jimmytown one... only it will only take about five minutes unless Tom Cat joins us.)

Mmmmmm....

waffle fries