What a bunch of idiots

First, the Messiah returns a bust of one of the great statesmen of the 20th century, Winston Churchill to Great Britain, but then when given a pen set from the HMS Gannet and a first edition biography of Churchill, he gives PM Brown a DVD set, that's right, a DVD set of 25 great American movies.

He also had the British press stand out in the cold for close to an hour and cancels a press conference with Brown. Way to treat on of our best friend in the world.

First, the Messiah returns a bust of one of the great statesmen of the 20th century, Winston Churchill to Great Britain, but then when given a pen set from the HMS Gannet and a first edition biography of Churchill, he gives PM Brown a DVD set, that's right, a DVD set of 25 great American movies.

He also had the British press stand out in the cold for close to an hour and cancels a press conference with Brown. Way to treat on of our best friend in the world.

"Prime Minister Brown, please accept this set of the greatest 25 American movies. Look, there's "Fahrenheit 911," and "Religulous," and "An Inconvenient Truth" and "The Candidate"...

"Prime Minister Brown, please accept this set of the greatest 25 American movies. Look, there's "Fahrenheit 911," and "Religulous," and "An Inconvenient Truth" and "The Candidate"...

Just don't give them The International, 23 or Bug.

Brown should be thankful he didn't get a 40 oz of Schlitz Malt Liquor.

Brown should be thankful he didn't get a 40 oz of Schlitz Malt Liquor.

I take him for more of a "40 dog" of Labbatt Blue kinda guy... You know he is a little more up scale and after all he is "1/2 white." :rolleyes: Labatt does sell their version of "40 dog" don't they? Last time I was in BFLO, I remember seeing it at Wilson Farms.

Labatt Blue 40

EDIT: Think he plays this game?

Edward FortyHands

No way, it was obviously the best of Arnold boxed sets.

Including:

Hercules in New York

Stay Hungry

The Villain

Conan - Barbarian and Destroyer

Red Sonja

Raw Deal

Commando

The Running Man

Predator I & II

Terminator 1 2, & 3

Total Recall

Kindergarten Cop

Last Action Hero

Twins

Junior

Eraser

End of Days

Collateral Damage

Batman and Robin

True Lies

And

His all time smash hit comedy classic Jingle all the Way

http://www.nbc.com/Late_Night_with_Conan_O...r-73008/281666/

Obviously the Brits made out waayy better in this deal.

No way, it was obviously the best of Arnold boxed sets.

Including:

Hercules in New York

Stay Hungry

The Villain

Conan - Barbarian and Destroyer

Red Sonja

Raw Deal

Commando

The Running Man

Predator I & II

Terminator 1 2, & 3

Total Recall

Kindergarten Cop

Last Action Hero

Twins

Junior

Eraser

End of Days

Collateral Damage

Batman and Robin

True Lies

And

His all time smash hit comedy classic Jingle all the Way

http://www.nbc.com/Late_Night_with_Conan_O...r-73008/281666/

Obviously the Brits made out waayy better in this deal.

This is the messiah:

I am guessing.

W

Nixon

Enron

Al Gore Documentary

atc....

I take him for more of a "40 dog" of Labbatt Blue kinda guy... You know he is a little more up scale and after all he is "1/2 white." :rolleyes: Labatt does sell their version of "40 dog" don't they? Last time I was in BFLO, I remember seeing it at Wilson Farms.

Labatt Blue 40

EDIT: Think he plays this game? Edward FortyHands

:lol::lol: