What a bunch of idiots

These idiots cant get out of their own way.

Hillary meets with the Russian Foreign Minister today in Geneva. She gave him a "push button" (I guess like the button for office supplies). This was to symbolize the resetting of relations between the US and them. She said the button said reset in Russian. The Foreign Minister said "No. It actually says overpay." :lol: :lol:

Couldn't they ask someone in the State Department that knows Russian, to get the correct word? :wallbash:

These idiots cant get out of their own way.

Hillary meets with the Russian Foreign Minister today in Geneva. She gave him a "push button" (I guess like the button for office supplies). This was to symbolize the resetting of relations between the US and them. She said the button said reset in Russian. The Foreign Minister said "No. It actually says overpay." :wallbash: :wallbash:

Couldn't they ask someone in the State Department that knows Russian, to get the correct word? :bag:

Even if they got the right word, it wouldn't have made it any less of a stupid and juveneile stunt. Even by the perilously low standards I hold Hillary to, it's retarded. :wallbash:

Even if they got the right word, it wouldn't have made it any less of a stupid and juveneile stunt. Even by the perilously low standards I hold Hillary to, it's retarded. :rolleyes:

Its not just retarded, its scary. Biden said it too, a little while ago. The admin really believes that just because Bush is gone, the world is willing to love us again. At best, its pollyanish. At worst, flat-out dangerous.