TO released

Drew026

Hmm, let's think of some of the possible thoughts and storylines here.....

...the player that nobody wants playing for the team that nobody wants to play for.

...big time name playing in a small time market. It might be good for TO having less media around him.

...the team that needs another WR (#1 or 2) and there was none left to speak of until now.

...regardless of the outcome signing TO would be a marketing bonanza for the gate and revenue.

...both player and franchise feel that they don't get enough respect.

...both player and franchise have been to the Super Bowl and never won it. Both are running out of time to accomplish this.

...the guy is law abiding but is a total jerk and we have some "stars" on the team who are nice guys but break the law.

...the guy demands the ball and plays with passion. Who can you say that about on the team now?

...we haven't even been to the play-offs in a decade. What could TO possibly prevent us from accomplishing? Not being in the play-offs?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, let's think of some of the possible thoughts and storylines here.....

...the player that nobody wants playing for the team that nobody wants to play for.

...big time name playing in a small time market. It might be good for TO having less media around him.

...the team that needs another WR (#1 or 2) and there was none left to speak of until now.

...regardless of the outcome signing TO would be a marketing bonanza for the gate and revenue.

...both player and franchise feel that they don't get enough respect.

...both player and franchise have been to the Super Bowl and never won it. Both are running out of time to accomplish this.

...the guy is law abiding but is a total jerk and we have some "stars" on the team who are nice guys but break the law.

...the guy demands the ball and plays with passion. Who can you say that about on the team now?

...we haven't even been to the play-offs in a decade. What could TO possibly prevent us from accomplishing? Not being in the play-offs?

e-mail this to Russ :wallbash:

he's a terrible teamate and a locker room distraction, but he'd be good for us. I hate him. But he'd improve our team. not that we'd ever sign him.

the redskins will probably have him signed by noon....go bills in'2012

Guest dog14787
Get him and bring relevence to our team, we need a spark.

I'm with you SKOOBY DOOBY DOO!!!! :wallbash:

Guest dog14787
You have actually turned on this team haven't you? He wouldn't bring relevance, he would bring a circus.

and who doesn't love a Circus might I ask :wallbash:

no, we don't want him. he will be 36 in december, which is ancient for a wide receiver. you can't even make the case he's worth it for a year because you know his 1st year any where will be major adjustment problems.

That is the biggest reason that I dont want him here. Why is everyone forgetting that this guy is downright elderly?

Even Amani Toomer is younger than he is!

Pass, if we want an impact WR who can at least give us 2-3 good years, lets go get Holt.

TO doesn't want to come to Buffalo, OBD doesn't want TO. Plain and simple. He's still a very good WR, but at this point in his career it doesn't make up for the giant headcase he still is. I like rooting for the guys on my team, and I can't root for TO. Keep him out of Orchard Park.

He will sign with one of these teams, starting with the most likely:

Washington

NYG (if Plax doesn't come back for whatever reason)

NYJ

Oakland

I can't imagine him signing anywhere else.

Guest dog14787
That is the biggest reason that I dont want him here. Why is everyone forgetting that this guy is downright elderly?

Even Amani Toomer is younger than he is!

Pass, if we want an impact WR who can at least give us 2-3 good years, lets go get Holt.

Regardless of age, T.O. is still one of the best WR's playing the game right now.

You have actually turned on this team haven't you? He wouldn't bring relevance, he would bring a circus.

We have a flea circus now, I'd like to have some camera's following the team and put us in the spotlight. The big city teams get followed 24 / 7 and the good players in the league would have to at least consider Buffalo a possible place to play. Right now we are a joke.

We have a flea circus now, I'd like to have some camera's following the team and put us in the spotlight. The big city teams get followed 24 / 7 and the good players in the league would have to at least consider Buffalo a possible place to play. Right now we are a joke.

We would be a joke with Owens too. Being in a negative spotlight doesn't mean good players want to be here anymore than now. I don't see free agents beating down Dallas' door before he was cut.

He is a huge distraction where ever he has been. And what did he accomplish in Dallas? Some nice stats but no playoff win. He went to the Super Bowl once in Philly but even then you can make an arguement T.O wasn't the main reason. He missed the playoffs with an ankle injury. He is selfish, self centered, and loosing his talent year by year. The team that is kicking themselves right now is Cincy. They are exactly the kind of team that would have paid him. But now they are stuck with Coles and his overpaid salary.Hahaha.