Guy on another board says Coles is a Bill

Just thought I'd pass it along. Can I quote people from another board?

EDIT: Well after looking at this thread, I guess I'm not breaking any rules.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=171126

I don't have a link and cannot tell you my source. However, it's been confirmed by a source (friend in the Bills organization) that he has signed. I believe the holdup was the years of the contract. Coles wanted a 4 year deal and the Bills had offered him 3. Not sure what the resolution was on the length of the deal.

I"m sure all of you will call this spam because I don't have a link (and rightfully so) but hopefully someone will confirm it soon. You heard first from me!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, let's hope it is true. I am with the minority on this one that says a WR is a giant need for this team

It is...unless/until the younger guys develop. But is Coles the answer? I the Bills signed him, I hope so.

:huh:

I'll be happy to see either one report it.

Interesting that Timmy was shooting the you know what with us last night with nothing to report and now he's got a signing for us with "more to come."

It is...unless/until the younger guys develop. But is Coles the answer? I the Bills signed him, I hope so.

Yea, no doubt Hardy & Johnson are going to be the future of the Bills hopefully in a few years and both should contribute next year. But on such an inefficient offense as we have (espcially passing), bringing in a good ready to go #2 WR is a must. I am sorry, but it is a major need everyone.