Coles has left Cincinnati without a deal

This is just like the Bryant Johnson sweepstakes. While I want Coles, I also just want this to be over with. I keep checking the sites to see if he's been signed yet.

My iPhone browser has had two pages open since Friday. Here and profootballtalk.

What is with all this justin jenkins talk? He is a good special teamer, who did make a crucial mistake last year, who is going to be a good WR. We have one of the most inefficient passing games in the league, waiting for people like Justin Jenkins to develop is going to help us.

Hopefully it's not "Baltimore bad". After seeing The Wire... i would NEVER want to live there.

I just moved to Atlanta from Baltimore (originally from the b-lo) and Baltimore is a craphole and once it gets dark out its downright scary.

What is with all this justin jenkins talk? He is a good special teamer, who did make a crucial mistake last year, who is going to be a good WR. We have one of the most inefficient passing games in the league, waiting for people like Justin Jenkins to develop is going to help us.

ummm

sarcasm

Signing a high priced, over-the-hill, Bill Parcells reject, smurf of a receiver is just what this this team needs. CHAMPIONSHIP!

Well if James Hardy is as good as many people think than he can beat Coles out for the starting role!.