Troy Aikman is going to be pissed...

Buftex

Jesus F. Christ. You posted a link to a page that included a shirtless Skip Clueless without adding a "NSFW" or other warning?

Damn. I think I'm going to be sick.

Jesus F. Christ. You posted a link to a page that included a shirtless Skip Clueless without adding a "NSFW" or other warning?

Sorry, I figured you would be happy... I know how much you appreciate great journalism! :oops:

So is Aikman gay or not? I thought the guy was married to his college girlfriend from UCLA. In this day and age it doesn't mean he's not still a little into the "kielbasa" though. The most hillarious thing I read on that link was where Barry Switzer said, "You know this is incredible. I gotta take all this sh*t from this kid and he's queer!" I laughed out loud on that one.

I know, it is Cowboys related...this has been the talk of local (Austin) sports radio the last few days...not sure who repulses me most, Barry Switzer, Troy Aikman or Skip Bayless...

http://deadspin.com/5160314/skip-bayless-p...-all-over-again

I have the same problem. If the stuff about Aikman is true, and I'm not talking about the bi-sexual stuff, he's a real jerk to put it in a G rated way. I never liked Switzer and nothing surprises me about him. Bayless is a sleaze for reporting some of this stuff but he is a journalist and, to a certain extent, it's his job to report stories.

If you are running FF you need to download "Nuke Anything" It enables you to right click and find an option that says "remove this object" and you can make any pictures that bother you disappear. I used it on that picture of Bayless and I use it a lot on other articles that have disturbing pictures so I can read without being distracted.

IIf you are running FF you need to download "Nuke Anything" It enables you to right click and find an option that says "remove this object" and you can make any pictures people that bother you disappear. I used it on that picture of Bayless and I use it a lot on other articles that have disturbing pictures so I can read without being distracted.

Huh, I just use the ignore function around here. Must be on the fritz today.