The Coles situation is starting to ...

damj

Coles would be a big deal. He would be a great fit here with reed an Evans. Steve Johnson and Hardy would be able to work in on special situations. WR woudl be a real strength. It woudl free up Roscoe for a trade. The Bills never figured out how to make him into an Eddie Royal.

And Cincy is pushing hard to keep TJ. Looks like Coles is going to be stuck with us. Also, reports are starting to suggest that he will make his decision sometime during the day tomorrow. Best I can tell, there's only one offer out there that he can be considering. I'm as pessimistic about our chances as the next lifetime fan, but I would say we are a better than 50-50 to get Coles on board. If we do that, we'll be a much better passing offense next year. No longer would defenses be able to key on Evans and take their chances.

Coles would be a big deal. He would be a great fit here with reed an Evans. Steve Johnson and Hardy would be able to work in on special situations. WR woudl be a real strength. It woudl free up Roscoe for a trade. The Bills never figured out how to make him into an Eddie Royal.

why do people continue to talk about trading Roscoe...he is one of the best punt returners in the league and clearly a better punt returner then WR

maybe Eddie Royal is just a good WR, ever think of that

why do people continue to talk about trading Roscoe...he is one of the best punt returners in the league and clearly a better punt returner then WR

maybe Eddie Royal is just a good WR, ever think of that

Perhaps, and maybe the Bills coaching is inept.

Ever think he is not worth what he is paid and he takes up a roster spot?

yeah why would you want to keep one of the best punt returners in the league on the roster

and its not like the Bills are hurting for salary cap space

The Coles situation is starting to remind me of Bryant Johnson last year.

Great analogy but I think that we'll see a different result. If we don't then it's not from a lack of trying. If we don't land Coles then I do feel confident that this position will be addressed adequately.

or he could turn into the 2009 version of the second p. price stint...which I hope won't happen

Ever think he is not worth what he is paid and he takes up a roster spot?

Exactly what are the Bills going to do with his roster spot thats more valuable than the league's best punt returner? Keep a 7th linebacker, or keep Tim Massaquoi as the 4th tight end? How in the world does that trade-off help us win games?