2009 home and away games

Buffalo

Home: Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Cleveland, New Orleans, Tampa Bay

Away: Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Kansas City, Atlanta, Carolina if this was posted already than i am sorry.....go bills in"2012

AFC EAST here is the rest of the division.............

Miami

Home: Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Tampa Bay

Away: Buffalo, New England, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, San Diego, Atlanta, Carolina

New England

Home: Buffalo, Miami, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Baltimore, Atlanta, Carolina

Away: Buffalo, Miami, N.Y. Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Denver, New Orleans, Tampa Bay

N.Y. Jets

Home: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Carolina

Away: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Houston, Indianapolis, Oakland, New Orleans, Tampa Bay

Buffalo

Home: Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Cleveland, New Orleans, Tampa Bay

Away: Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Kansas City, Atlanta, Carolina

Buffalo

Away: Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Kansas City, Atlanta, Carolina if this was posted already than i am sorry.....go bills in"2012

I'm sure it's been posted numerous times but it can't hurt to have it up top right now so we can compare and contrast what the teams on our schedule have done in the offseason.

Buffalo

Away: Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Kansas City, Atlanta, Carolina

Hmmm let's see.....Miami-loss x 2, NE- loss x 2, Indy-loss, Tampa-Loss, Tenessee- Loss, Atlanta- Loss, Carolina, Loss

Another 7-9 Dick Jauron season here we come

Buffalo

Which game is in Toronto?

I don't. I'd rather the whole country not witness our embarrassments.

I've been at the last two monday nighters and they have been a blast. The losses suck, of course, but the atmosphere was electric. So loud and crazy. A lot of fun. And all the extra events like ESPN booth, Bud Light booths, etc. is cool too.

Why do we play Jacksonville almost every year?

Jacksonville was predetermined to be on our schedule in 2009 way back in 2002...we play them every 3 years as part of the set scheduling system. In the off years like 2007 and 2008, it's based on how the teams finish in their respective divisions

Hmmm let's see.....Miami-loss x 2, NE- loss x 2, Indy-loss, Tampa-Loss, Tenessee- Loss, Atlanta- Loss, Carolina, Loss

Another 7-9 Dick Jauron season here we come

I think 7-9 is optimistic for 2009. Jacksonville, Houston, Cleveland, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Jets (twice) all wins for the Bills? Interesting.

And with the 3rd pick of the 2010 draft, the Buffalo Bills select....

SKOOBY...nothing like getting a washed up, no WNY a s s pulling, degenerate douchebag.......I say we trade down!