Bills Tender Ellison, Jackson and Wilson

Hamdan is crap.

I know that will rub a lot of fans the wrong way but this player isn't a 2nd string QB.

What proof do you have of that?

I'm guessing you have reviewed all that game film of his and can make that judgement call.

He might be crap, but its kind of hard to determine that without having much to go by except that he is a third stringer.

I'm guessing you have reviewed all that game film of his and can make that judgement call.

He might be crap, but its kind of hard to determine that without having much to go by except that he is a third stringer.

I have seen enough of his play to know.

The deal is this, when I watch a game for years I don't need to wait until after the fact to regonize something.

Many many fans do .

I don't need proof any more than I needed proof on Losman when I felt he was a bust early on in his career as most others thought they had a pro bowl player.

Dude... he's a POS as a QB. If he was any damn good at all, the Bills had nothing to lose and everything to gain and would have played him when Edwards went down rather than the lame duck and inept Loss-man.

The deal is this, when I watch a game for years I don't need to wait until after the fact to regonize something.

Many many fans do .

I don't need proof any more than I needed proof on Losman when I felt he was a bust early on in his career as most others thought they had a pro bowl player.

well look at nostradamus over here...

Many many fans do .

So you saw both of his attempts in 2003 while being tossed into a game with the redskins (http://www.nfl.com/players/gibranhamdan/profile?id=HAM142624) and can determine from that that he is crap and won't amount to anything in the NFL? How are you not an NFL talent evaluator? Especially since you were able to see all of Buffalo's other mistakes before they happened.

He did have success in NFLE

In January 2006, Hamdan was re-signed by the Seahawks and allocated to NFL Europa for the third straight year. A broken ankle injury incurred on the first down of the first drive of game 7 cut short his season once again, Hamdan was the league's leading passer and earned Offensive Most Valuable Player honors. He started 7 games and posted 102 completions out 162 attempts for a total of 1629 yards, 12 touchdowns and 3 interceptions, posting a perfect passer rating in the 3rd game[1][2] of the season against Frankfurt Galaxy. He holds the record for average passer rating for the season in NFL Europe at 113.4. This would not be enough to make the Seahawks however, as he was waived on August 28, 2006.

OK.

Address in off season:

9.) 3rd string QB (and fodder) Check!

12.) Solidify Special teams. Check!

Now for LG, C, DE, DT, SLB, S, backup QB, WR, and TE. We get those little issues out of the way and we're all set. Oh, and signing Peters and Jackson to long term deals. I almost forgot those two minor issues.

So you saw both of his attempts in 2003 while being tossed into a game with the redskins (http://www.nfl.com/players/gibranhamdan/profile?id=HAM142624) and can determine from that that he is crap and won't amount to anything in the NFL? How are you not an NFL talent evaluator? Especially since you were able to see all of Buffalo's other mistakes before they happened.

He did have success in NFLE

In January 2006, Hamdan was re-signed by the Seahawks and allocated to NFL Europa for the third straight year. A broken ankle injury incurred on the first down of the first drive of game 7 cut short his season once again, Hamdan was the league's leading passer and earned Offensive Most Valuable Player honors. He started 7 games and posted 102 completions out 162 attempts for a total of 1629 yards, 12 touchdowns and 3 interceptions, posting a perfect passer rating in the 3rd game[1][2] of the season against Frankfurt Galaxy. He holds the record for average passer rating for the season in NFL Europe at 113.4. This would not be enough to make the Seahawks however, as he was waived on August 28, 2006.

I have seen him in enough preseason action to know.

Just trust me on this.

Dude... he's a POS as a QB. If he was any damn good at all, the Bills had nothing to lose and everything to gain and would have played him when Edwards went down rather than the lame duck and inept Loss-man.

A++++++

We have someone here with some observational skills !!!!

well look at nostradamus over here...

Look at the post directly above yours.

He dumbed it down for you.

Now for LG, C, DE, DT, SLB, S, backup QB, WR, and TE. We get those little issues out of the way and we're all set. Oh, and signing Peters and Jackson to long term deals. I almost forgot those two minor issues.

In our defense, since all we could have done so far is sign the players that we already had...we're probably better off looking elsewhere to resolve those issues...

Yes, because this staff has such a storied history of good personnel decisions. :thumbsup:

How long did it take for them to finally let Greer off the bench, who has now been our best coverman for 2 years (and who they're about to let walk for no good reason)?

How long did they keep trotting the utterly ineffective Ko Simpson out there?

How long did they wait before they let Stevie Johnson on the field?

How long did they let Kiwaukee 3rddown conversion personally move the sticks for opponents?

How long did they let Melvin Fowler get rag-dolled all over the field before they pulled him?

Suggesting that Hamdan can't play because this inept staff thinks he can't is the height of foolishness. ANd being one of the few people around here who has actually wached Hamdan play in games that meant something I'm telling you, he can play.

Yes, because this staff has such a storied history of good personnel decisions. :thumbsup:

How long did it take for them to finally let Greer off the bench, who has now been our best coverman for 2 years (and who they're about to let walk for no good reason)?

How long did they keep trotting the utterly ineffective Ko Simpson out there?

How long did they wait before they let Stevie Johnson on the field?

How long did they let Kiwaukee 3rddown conversion personally move the sticks for opponents?

How long did they let Melvin Fowler get rag-dolled all over the field before they pulled him?

Suggesting that Hamdan can't play because this inept staff thinks he can't is the height of foolishness. ANd being one of the few people around here who has actually wached Hamdan play in games that meant something I'm telling you, he can play.

Well that can agree with they are slow to act.

But this Hamdan is no backup.