People still dont get it. This team is horrible.

ICE

It is simply pathetic how some fans still fail to see the truth of a situation.

Bucky Was right on in his article this morning. The Bills are STILL one of the absolute worst teams in the NFL.  it is comical to come to message boards the day after winning over a team that just outright sucks and hear all the excuses as to why we should be happy.

How pathetic fans have become. You are so damn hard up for a win that SH@# tastes like steak to you. I guess after you swallow so much of it, you come to feel that is steak.

I think the one thing that has made me the maddest, Sickest and flat out embarrased after this weekend was this...."But people don't understand....we won in spite of the BAD WEATHER"  What the FU@#?    What the bloody hell did a BUFFALO BILLS FAN Just friggin say?  I know I didn't hear a BUFFALO BILLS fan bring the WEATHER into this?!?!?!!?

How friggin pathetic is the fan that says that.  Bills fans WANT the weather. They WANT 30-40mph winds. They WANT 10' of blowing snow. The WANT -10 to -20 degree weather!   how pathetic have we become when we say stupid S@#$ like "But the weather was bad...that is why Bledsoe couldn't throw". 

That makes me want to fuggin PUKE!  Jim friggin Kelly NEVER had issue with the Weather. Hell I have tapes sitting on my shelf that I can pull right now that shows the worst Damn weather you can ever summon up for a football game and Kelly STILL Threw for over 300 yards!!!  Snow, sleet, 30mph winds, -2 BEFORE windchill and STILL Cowboyed the hell up and tossed the ball.  Hell Jim WANTED that weather to toss the ball in!

It brings us back to Bledsoe. The worthless POS that he is. If he were 1/2 the gunslinger, had 1/2 the sac Kelly did...he would have went 3-4 wide and put up 300+ on the fuggin cardinals. Let me say this again...ON THE DAMN CARDINALS IN OUR OWN HOUSE!!!   With BUFFALO Weather!!!!

I for one want this season overwith ASAP. The #1 reason?  The so called "fans".  Christ almighty it is sickening to listen to and read some of the ever lovin stupidity that is flowing from Bills fans these days. happy to beat a 1 win Dolphins team? PATHETIC!   To beat a Cardinals team at home?  PATHETIC!

How far have we really fallen?  People need to take a step back, pop in some Kelly, Kemp, hell Even Flutie tapes and REMEMBER what it was like to have a REAL DAMN team!!!  Because folks, we don't have one.  We are NOT as talented as fans believe we are and it starts with that POS of an excuse for a QB.

so you guys go ahead and blast and flame away. Keep your heads in the sand chanting "A win is a win".  The rest of us that have a clue will sit here screaming to whatever God or Gods we worship that either Ralph Wilson gets a clue and cans both Tom Donahoe and Drew Bledsoe OR Sells the team to a younger ower.  Yeah to a younger owner that is in touch with how football is TODAY!  One that keeps them in Buffalo mind you (And you know they are out there) but still understands that the Lines are priority #1 now and you don't need nor want a "Traditional pocket passer" any longer to win.   And esp one that realises....this team is NOT talented enough to get where we want to go.

One last thing....do you actually remember what it is like to make the playoffs and win a game?  I have to say obvioiusly not...or you wouldn't be happy with "a win is a win" over two of the worst teams in the NFL.

ICE

94546[/snapback]

Maybe we should bring back one of your other favorites, Jerry Ostroski!!!

ICE, relax and let us enjoy a win. OK?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucky Was right on in his article this morning. The Bills are STILL one of the absolute worst teams in the NFL.  it is comical to come to message boards the day after winning over a team that just outright sucks and hear all the excuses as to why we should be happy.

How pathetic fans have become. You are so damn hard up for a win that SH@# tastes like steak to you. I guess after you swallow so much of it, you come to feel that is steak.

I think the one thing that has made me the maddest, Sickest and flat out embarrased after this weekend was this...."But people don't understand....we won in spite of the BAD WEATHER"  What the FU@#?    What the bloody hell did a BUFFALO BILLS FAN Just friggin say?  I know I didn't hear a BUFFALO BILLS fan bring the WEATHER into this?!?!?!!?

How friggin pathetic is the fan that says that.  Bills fans WANT the weather. They WANT 30-40mph winds. They WANT 10' of blowing snow. The WANT -10 to -20 degree weather!  how pathetic have we become when we say stupid S@#$ like "But the weather was bad...that is why Bledsoe couldn't throw". 

That makes me want to fuggin PUKE!  Jim friggin Kelly NEVER had issue with the Weather. Hell I have tapes sitting on my shelf that I can pull right now that shows the worst Damn weather you can ever summon up for a football game and Kelly STILL Threw for over 300 yards!!!  Snow, sleet, 30mph winds, -2 BEFORE windchill and STILL Cowboyed the hell up and tossed the ball.  Hell Jim WANTED that weather to toss the ball in!

It brings us back to Bledsoe. The worthless POS that he is. If he were 1/2 the gunslinger, had 1/2 the sac Kelly did...he would have went 3-4 wide and put up 300+ on the fuggin cardinals. Let me say this again...ON THE DAMN CARDINALS IN OUR OWN HOUSE!!!  With BUFFALO Weather!!!!

I for one want this season overwith ASAP. The #1 reason?  The so called "fans".  Christ almighty it is sickening to listen to and read some of the ever lovin stupidity that is flowing from Bills fans these days. happy to beat a 1 win Dolphins team? PATHETIC!  To beat a Cardinals team at home?  PATHETIC!

How far have we really fallen?  People need to take a step back, pop in some Kelly, Kemp, hell Even Flutie tapes and REMEMBER what it was like to have a REAL DAMN team!!!  Because folks, we don't have one.  We are NOT as talented as fans believe we are and it starts with that POS of an excuse for a QB.

so you guys go ahead and blast and flame away. Keep your heads in the sand chanting "A win is a win".  The rest of us that have a clue will sit here screaming to whatever God or Gods we worship that either Ralph Wilson gets a clue and cans both Tom Donahoe and Drew Bledsoe OR Sells the team to a younger ower.  Yeah to a younger owner that is in touch with how football is TODAY!  One that keeps them in Buffalo mind you (And you know they are out there) but still understands that the Lines are priority #1 now and you don't need nor want a "Traditional pocket passer" any longer to win.  And esp one that realises....this team is NOT talented enough to get where we want to go.

One last thing....do you actually remember what it is like to make the playoffs and win a game?  I have to say obvioiusly not...or you wouldn't be happy with "a win is a win" over two of the worst teams in the NFL.

ICE

94546[/snapback]

Correction ICE. The absolute worst team in the nfl is on Monday night football tonight. How the hell that happen? :D

Correction ICE. The absolute worst team in the nfl is on Monday night football tonight. How the hell that happen? :doh:

95768[/snapback]

Because they made out the schedule before Wicky Weed-head bought his one-way ticket to Asia?

:lol:

Ice....

I will enjoy this win but you are absolutely right on many points...

I for one enjoy your posts......in fact...when I see you wrote one, it's usually the first I go to...so do alot of people (they just don't admit it)...thats why you have 7 pages of responses....

I love seeing you on this board.........

people...say what you want...I don't think we were in the Raiders game or the Pat's game........We got our asses handed to us in Baltimore AND I GOT MY CAR BROKEN INTO AFTER DRIVING FOR 7 HOURS THERE!!

That being said...there is a glimmer of hope still...just barely...we have to root for the Dolfags to win tonight and then beat the Jests next week....then we MIGHT have an inch of hope.....

I am looking forward to JP playing.......he's got the nuts we love in a QB like Kelly.....I doubt he could be as tough however......we shall see...

Keep up the posts, I love your points of view even if I don't agree with all of them.......I especially loved the story about you meeting Tom Donahoe...CLASSIC!!!

you know what was really sad? josh mccown played qb better yesterday! had more yards and one less touchdown,but it is not like drew marched the bills down field.both of drews td strikes were on very short drives.drew is all washed up.look at the steelers,everyone was saying that their o-line is horrible and that it was returning the same peope.put a rookie qb in that can sidestep a pass rush yes sidestep a pass rush and now he is getting better and better each week and the line is getting better.our line will not see real improvement untill it has to stop blocking for drew!

For the first time this year, I'm going to defend Deadsoe.

Being at the game really gives you a different perspective. Drew didn't do a lot because the team didn't ask him to. The Cardinals were ridiculously conservative on offense (did they throw once on 1st down?). It was obvious they had no clue how to handle the wind. The ONLY way we could've lost that game after the McGee kickoff was turning the ball over.

Sure, the offense had a short field to work with, but they were able to capitalize on it, which this team usually doesn't do.

There was single-coverage on the outside the entire 2nd half - I kept screaming for them to throw that fade to Moulds - which they finally did for a TD.

He made one dumb play, trying to force the ball to Campbell into triple coverage, otherwise didn't do anything stupid.

Now if you want to say we have a better chance to win when we ask #11 to shoulder as little of the workload as possible, or that Losman should start when he's healthy, I would not disagree with that. But man, get off the guy's back concerning yesterday's game.

For the first time this year, I'm going to defend Deadsoe.

Being at the game really gives you a different perspective.  Drew didn't do a lot because the team didn't ask him to.  The Cardinals were ridiculously conservative on offense (did they throw once on 1st down?).  It was obvious they had no clue how to handle the wind.  The ONLY way we could've lost that game after the McGee kickoff was turning the ball over. 

Sure, the offense had a short field to work with, but they were able to capitalize on it, which this team usually doesn't do. 

There was single-coverage on the outside the entire 2nd half - I kept screaming for them to throw that fade to Moulds - which they finally did for a TD.

He made one dumb play, trying to force the ball to Campbell into triple coverage, otherwise didn't do anything stupid.

Now if you want to say we have a better chance to win when we ask #11 to shoulder as little of the workload as possible, or that Losman should start when he's healthy, I would not disagree with that.  But man, get off the guy's back concerning yesterday's game.

95983[/snapback]

Nice. :doh: A little objectivity goes a long way for establishing credibility in future posts as well. :lol:

How friggin pathetic is the fan that says that.  Bills fans WANT the weather. They WANT 30-40mph winds. They WANT 10' of blowing snow. The WANT -10 to -20 degree weather!  how pathetic have we become when we say stupid S@#$ like "But the weather was bad...that is why Bledsoe couldn't throw". 

It brings us back to Bledsoe. The worthless POS that he is. If he were 1/2 the gunslinger, had 1/2 the sac Kelly did...he would have went 3-4 wide and put up 300+ on the fuggin cardinals. Let me say this again...ON THE DAMN CARDINALS IN OUR OWN HOUSE!!!  With BUFFALO Weather!!!!

I for one want this season overwith ASAP. The #1 reason?  The so called "fans".  Christ almighty it is sickening to listen to and read some of the ever lovin stupidity that is flowing from Bills fans these days. happy to beat a 1 win Dolphins team? PATHETIC!  To beat a Cardinals team at home?  PATHETIC!

so you guys go ahead and blast and flame away. Keep your heads in the sand chanting "A win is a win".  The rest of us that have a clue will sit here screaming to whatever God or Gods we worship that either Ralph Wilson gets a clue and cans both Tom Donahoe and Drew Bledsoe OR Sells the team to a younger ower.  Yeah to a younger owner that is in touch with how football is TODAY!  One that keeps them in Buffalo mind you (And you know they are out there) but still understands that the Lines are priority #1 now and you don't need nor want a "Traditional pocket passer" any longer to win.  And esp one that realises....this team is NOT talented enough to get where we want to go.

ICE

94546[/snapback]

Glad to see you back,ICE. :doh:

Im glad they won,but you are right. We need to start beating the better teams AND the teams we should beat. Most of them have been winnable.

We did beat Miami and the Cards,as well we should have.

We should have beat: Jags,Ravens, and the Raiders. Our record could easily be reversed if it wasnt for the last minute heartbreakers,taking stupid penalties,and poor coaching,etc.

ICE

94546[/snapback]

We don't suck, were just not that good. We are a 6-10 type of football team. A team that is not good but certainly not the worst. It is frustrating when you have had teams in the past be good teams. Unfortunetly that is not the case anymore. Drafting Losman and now that McGahee is starting to play this team can be good in the upcoming years. But with all the trouble on the offensive line, we've got a ways to go.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ICE

94546[/snapback]

ICE, do you actually call yourself a BILLS FAN? Sorry dear, I think NOT.

96307[/snapback]

The last time I checked no person on this planet has the right to determine if any other person is a fan. Now I am glad your life is wrapped around the Bills. You are close enough to run up there and talk to them all the time etc, but you are not qualified to call me a fan or not.

Now that said, Yes I am a Buffalo Bills fan. I am NOT a homer like most seem to be. I can look at this team objectively and say...we ARE A bad team. Until we can put all 3 phazes of the game together week in and week out (even with some losses) this team is NOT a good team.

People want to talk about "but if for this play" "But if for this and that we are 5-2". Well my opinion and it seems most experts opinions are this....bad teams find ways to lose those games. Good teams find ways to win them. we are 2-5 that is NOT a good team by any stretch.

This team is NOT as talented as Bills fans think it is. The OL is playing DL men for God's sake! The DL outside of a DT a couple of times a game and Schobel, can't generate a pass rush. Our CB's are still giving up big plays. I don't even have to get into the Bledsoe deal.

So to answer your question...Fan yes, Homer No. And flamed or not, I'll call it as I see it.

We don't suck, were just not that good.  We are a 6-10 type of football team.  A team that is not good but certainly not the worst.  It is frustrating when you have had teams in the past be good teams.  Unfortunetly that is not the case anymore.  Drafting Losman and now that McGahee is starting to play this team can be good in the upcoming years.  But with all the trouble on the offensive line,  we've got a ways to go.

96134[/snapback]

Earlier posts have covered the OL and defenses blitzing us way more than other teams with so called good O-Lines. Defenses know Bledsoe gets rattled easily and cant evade the rush so they blitz way more than they would other teams.

When JP or any other QB comes in for us and shows the ability to evade the rush and not get rattled then the blitzing will decrease to a normal level and the OL will magically look better.

Earlier posts have covered the OL and defenses blitzing us way more than other teams with so called good O-Lines. Defenses know Bledsoe gets rattled easily and cant evade the rush so they blitz way more than they would other teams.

When JP or any other QB comes in for us and shows the ability to evade the rush and not get rattled then the blitzing will decrease to a normal level and the OL will magically look better.

96319[/snapback]

Our OL = Custer at little bighorn. The Indians have us WAY Out numbered. No way in hell can 6 block 8 or if we keep the back in as well 7 block 9. One day very soon they will blitz the rookie and he shall scramble and hit a 30 yard pass. then I agree the BS stops.

ICE, you are just like Coach Dickerson. You know a lot about football but you just love to stir it up. You go away and pout then when your needs to feel satisified are not met you come back here for more. Then you complain about the rest of us. Well dear have fun with the board again. I guess I can finally use the ignore feature. GO BILLS

ICE, you are just like Coach Dickerson. You know a lot about football but you just love to stir it up. You go away and pout then when your needs to feel satisified are not met you come back here for more. Then you complain about the rest of us. Well dear have fun with the board again. I guess I can finally use the ignore feature. GO BILLS

96341[/snapback]

See there you go feeding his ego again :lol:

:lol::lol: