Where will Losman land?

BLZFAN4LIFE

Just glad he's gone. He held this team back for the past decade. Like the Patriots proved last year, the only thing important to winning in this league is having an experienced superstar QB. :thumbsup:

Your post makes little to no sense at all. I am not a J.P. fan either, but a whole decade? He has only been on the team 5 years and over the past two seasons, he hardly played, so he wasn't holding them back. And as far as the Patriots last year, if not having a superstar quarterback means winning 11 games, we are fine with what we have.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would anyone care? Losman is a great guy and great citizen, but a crappy worthless QB.

Well Todd, I think that Bills fans would be at least mildly curious about JP's next stop. After all, this guy was a huge bust here considering that we traded our second round pick to Dallas in order to move up and pick him in the first round.

BTW Todd, have you ever heard

Your post makes little to no sense at all. I am not a J.P. fan either, but a whole decade? He has only been on the team 5 years and over the past two seasons, he hardly played, so he wasn't holding them back. And as far as the Patriots last year, if not having a superstar quarterback means winning 11 games, we are fine with what we have.

Exactly. :thumbsup:

It's called sarcasm.

I hope in the Hudson, without the benefit of a plane.

:nana: thats what he deserves. i hope the no talent slow thinking non defense reading turnover machine is passed up by every team in the league. Losman blamed everyone from Jauron to the ballboy for his failure while never pointing a finger at himself. Delusion boy is in for a ruude awakenining. Can you say would you like fries with that?

:nana: thats what he deserves. i hope the no talent slow thinking non defense reading turnover machine is passed up by every team in the league. Losman blamed everyone from Jauron to the ballboy for his failure while never pointing a finger at himself. Delusion boy is in for a ruude awakenining. Can you say would you like fries with that?

Frau Blücher!!!!

He's great at picking up trash; maybe the city sanitation department is looking for another garbage man.

:lol::thumbsup: I guess somebody like you would find that funny. Others who can separate character from on field play don't.

Well Todd, I think that Bills fans would be at least mildly curious about JP's next stop. After all, this guy was a huge bust here considering that we traded our second round pick to Dallas in order to move up and pick him in the first round.

BTW Todd, have you ever heard

:w00t:

Isn't he from Cali? he will move back west. Try to get on with Da Raiders or Frisco. He will be out of the league in 3 years. Sorry but thats how i see it. If you watched him play for one second this year you saw how terrible he was. He will not pop up in 10 years from now with the Redskins.

Frisco is not a bad answer. I could see him out there.

Frau Blücher!!!!

The local Domino's that delivered to my house went out of business. :thumbsup:The pizza in Flordia is the WORST in the entire Country.

I'm sure that Charlotte could take a good run at that title. There are a few decent independent pizzerias here and there, but NOTHING close to good old WNY.