• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bills50.jpg

entry #1

view logo

I work with designers and art directors all day as well (and even worked in the advertising/design department at the NFL) and I agree....

THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!

Just when I thought the logo couldn't get any worse!!!

Remember the guy who posted what he thought were better uniforms than the Bills unis. HA HA!! Classic.

I work with designers and art directors all day as well (and even worked in the advertising/design department at the NFL) and I agree....

THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!

Just when I thought the logo couldn't get any worse!!!

Remember the guy who posted what he thought were better uniforms than the Bills unis. HA HA!! Classic.

I think you guys are missing the point. If this is "HORRIBLE" and took 30 minutes, how much effort did the Bills put into theirs!

This thread did exactly what it should have:

1. Shown how long 'ass' takes to make and that the Bills new logo is in fact "ass"

2. That if people supposedly "in the business" think this effort sucks, and it's essentially the same effort the Bills put forth, hence the Bills effort sucks.

I think you guys are missing the point. If this is "HORRIBLE" and took 30 minutes, how much effort did the Bills put into theirs!

This thread did exactly what it should have:

1. Shown how long 'ass' takes to make and that the Bills new logo is in fact "ass"

2. That if people supposedly "in the business" think this effort sucks, and it's essentially the same effort the Bills put forth, hence the Bills effort sucks.

Thank you for catching that....thought it would have been a little more obvious!