The Notorious G.O.P. going "off the hook"

PastaJoe

This is amazing!

In the history of human communication I doubt that anything has ever been spoken or written that combined this rants unusual combination of nerdy message board lingo and chest beating pseudo-bravado. If you thought it was impossible to act hard while talking about "IP adresses", "moderators", "UIDs", and "message board software" think again! There's gotta be an SNL skit in here somewhere!

Every day at PPP is a bad SNL skit. Since it involves politics, that shouldn't be too difficult to understand - even for a butter bar.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he was trying to say is that depending on what your definition of "is" is....

As he was desperately trying to hide that fact that that he DOES watch the IP addresses just in case someone has the AUDACITY to change their name or otherwise seek to INFILTRATE this bastion of elite intellectualism...

Actually, nothing could be further from the truth. Pretty much the only time I look at any of that stuff is when a moderator from one of the other boards mentions that one of you retards went off the reservation. Your particular case was called to attention because you used your calling card of not being able to keep your mouth shut BY BRINGING ME INTO IT. That's right people, ol' Nozzlenut decided the best defense of her using a different user name was to compare DC Tom to me. Sheer genius.

Nozzlenut: Braying

Because what the !@#$ ELSE can you do when live in darkness most of the year?

Very original. Like your act. Now tell everyone your husband is the reason you could never run for office.

Actually, nothing could be further from the truth. Pretty much the only time I look at any of that stuff is when a moderator from one of the other boards mentions that one of you retards went off the reservation. Your particular case was called to attention because you used your calling card of not being able to keep your mouth shut BY BRINGING ME INTO IT. That's right people, ol' Nozzlenut decided the best defense of her using a different user name was to compare DC Tom to me. Sheer genius.

Very original. Like your act. Now tell everyone your husband is the reason you could never run for office.

My personal favorite is when she responded to herself.

But a close second is when she disagrees with herself.

Good times...

Wow! That is almost like 5 years ago!

:devil::D