Buffalo Muslim beheads wife

UBinVA

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He keeps moving the goalposts for his arguments. You'll never convince him since he only believes what he wants to believe and finds facts that support his narrow view.

I would never make the mistake of thinking I could convince him or any one of them. But nevertheless it is a lot of fun to watch them spin up until their little pinheads explode. Because, you see, their approach is to try to intimidate and insult people who don't think like them. The next step would be, of course, for them to behead me or fly an airplane into my office building, because I am so alien to them I certainly must be a threat to their little pinheaded way of life. Right? :censored:

Christian men are after all without sin, eh? No religious extremests there!

He keeps moving the goalposts for his arguments. You'll never convince him since he only believes what he wants to believe and finds facts that support his narrow view.

Right...and youre a real open minded guy.

The difference between me, and you and even Deb girl? At least I realize Im a blind partisan hack. YOU !@#$tards are blind partisan hackhs, but also think youre being real open-minded and objective about the whole thing.

So that makes you not only a hack...but also !@#$ing phony as all get out as well.

I may be a hack...Ill never dispute that. but at least Im true to my hackdom and know what I am. I dont put on airs or pretend Im something Im NOT.

Im real.

You, Deb and everyone like you are phony !@#$s.

Right...and youre a real open minded guy.

The difference between me, and you and even Deb girl? At least I realize Im a blind partisan hack. YOU !@#$tards are blind partisan hackhs, but also think youre being real open-minded and objective about the whole thing.

So that makes you not only a hack...but also !@#$ing phony as all get out as well.

I may be a hack...Ill never dispute that. but at least Im true to my hackdom and know what I am. I dont put on airs or pretend Im something Im NOT.

Im real.

You, Deb and everyone like you are phony !@#$s.

Holy crap, I'm starting to think you have the ability to learn. <_<

Holy crap, I'm starting to think you have the ability to learn. <_<

Its the same reason why when you call a righty a "conversative" or "right wing", they go "!@#$ YEAH!!" But call a lefty a "liberal" and they get shy and correct you and say "call me progressive" or some other such nonsense.

Thye cant even admit what they are.

What does that say about them?

Its the same reason why when you call a righty a "conversative" or "right wing", they go "!@#$ YEAH!!" But call a lefty a "liberal" and they get shy and correct you and say "call me progressive" or some other such nonsense.

Thye cant even admit what they are.

What does that say about them?

Welcome to why I enjoy bashing them more. <_<

Every single time someone trot out a story like this, liberals FLOCK to it and throw out the "other religions do it, too" line.

Every

Single

Time.

So bash your head against the wall all you want. Its YOUR behavior thats leading people to believe youre excusing this behavior.

Only because the OP introduced religion in the first place! He was clearly using the story as a vehicle to belittle the Muslim faith and stereotype its followers as barbarians. If the thread had been introduced as "Buffalo citizen beheads wife", nobody would have had a problem.

I would never make the mistake of thinking I could convince him or any one of them. But nevertheless it is a lot of fun to watch them spin up until their little pinheads explode. Because, you see, their approach is to try to intimidate and insult people who don't think like them. The next step would be, of course, for them to behead me or fly an airplane into my office building, because I am so alien to them I certainly must be a threat to their little pinheaded way of life. Right? <_<

Christian men are after all without sin, eh? No religious extremests there!

;)

Holy crap, I'm starting to think you have the ability to learn. :w00t:

Says one of the biggest partisan hacks on the board. :D

Only because the OP introduced religion in the first place! He was clearly using the story as a vehicle to belittle the Muslim faith and stereotype its followers as barbarians. If the thread had been introduced as "Buffalo citizen beheads wife", nobody would have had a problem.

Exactly. You get it.

Really? What party exactly am I "hacking" for?

You don't have to hack for a party to be partisan. What does calling Democrats Dummycrats mean? I've never heard you use a disparaging name for the Republicans.

Partisan

2 entries found.

1. 1partisan (noun)

2. 2partisan (noun)

Main Entry:

1par·ti·san Listen to the pronunciation of 1partisan Listen to the pronunciation of 1partisan

Variant(s):

also par·ti·zan Listen to the pronunciation of partizan Listen to the pronunciation of partizan \ˈpär-tə-zən, -sən, -ˌzan, chiefly British ˌpär-tə-ˈzan\

Function:

noun

Etymology:

Middle French partisan, from north Italian dialect partiźan, from part part, party, from Latin part-, pars part

Date:

1: a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person ; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance2 a: a member of a body of detached light troops making forays and harassing an enemy b: a member of a guerrilla band operating within enemy lines

It seems to me that your views on gun control are extremely partisan. I haven't heard you support one law limiting the rights of gun owners.

You don't have to hack for a party to be partisan. What does calling Democrats Dummycrats mean? I've never heard you use a disparaging name for the Republicans.

Partisan

2 entries found.

1. 1partisan (noun)

2. 2partisan (noun)

Main Entry:

1par·ti·san Listen to the pronunciation of 1partisan Listen to the pronunciation of 1partisan

Variant(s):

also par·ti·zan Listen to the pronunciation of partizan Listen to the pronunciation of partizan \ˈpär-tə-zən, -sən, -ˌzan, chiefly British ˌpär-tə-ˈzan\

Function:

noun

Etymology:

Middle French partisan, from north Italian dialect partiźan, from part part, party, from Latin part-, pars part

Date:

1: a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person ; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance2 a: a member of a body of detached light troops making forays and harassing an enemy b: a member of a guerrilla band operating within enemy lines

It seems to me that your views on gun control are extremely partisan. I haven't heard you support one law limiting the rights of gun owners.

Republitards

I'm sure it's really partisan to not vote for the party that I'm "firmly adherent" to. Perhaps you should look up some more words.

And you're right, I don't support many laws limiting the rights of law abiding citizens. Unlike your masters, I actually understand the concept of "freedom" - I don't just pay it lip service.

I find it hilarious that last week some righty hack called me a liberal and this week your retarded ass calls me a partisan. There's little reason to wonder why the Dummycrats and Republitards stay in on top with the amount of brain power they have to pander to. Now get back to defending the indefensible and pretend you have an ounce of credibility.

But that is COMPLETELY dishonest. Maybe it really had nothing to do with religion. But with the events of the last few years, with the tapings of Berg's killing and others, the stereotype has been set. Wrong? Maybe. But the fact remains that Muslims wolrdwide...maybe a lot...maybe a small group....commit these acts in the name of their God. INDISPUTABLE. So when one went down here, it wasnt really hard to go 2+2=4.

Ill say this....if he killed her any other way, I wouldnt have given this story a second thought...or at least not thought about it in a religious sense. Maybe that was the killer's intention? He knew that if he did this act in this manner he would get more "press" out of it? Dont scowl....murderers DO think that way.

WHY ARE LIBERALS AND WOMEN"S RIGHTS GROUPS TURNING A BLIND EYE TO THE ISSUE OF MUSLIM WOMEN'S RIGHTS?
Its not part of the big picture.

<blzrul>

Nobody is turning a blind eye to women's rights in Muslim countries. That is an entire separate issue than the one that this thread is relating to.

The "big picture" as it relates to this story, the one linked to in the OP, is that a woman going through a divorce who also had a restraining order out against her husband was murdered by her husband. It is a snapshot of the larger story of domestic violence towards women and their powerlessness to end it. Whether he was a Muslim, Christian, Jew or "other", and whether he beheaded, stabbed, shot or threw her off a roof isn't relevant to the bigger issue. You, and the fool that made the OP, are trying to take a domestic violence story and turn it into a Muslim beheading story, ignoring the big picture. A woman tried to get a divorce and had a restraining order out against her husband. She had the courage to try and leave what was probably an abusive relationship (thus, the restraining order/order of protection), yet once again the system failed her. In this case she ended up dead. That should strike a chord with most people, IMO. Anyone familiar with domestic violence, either via statistics, social work, or through their own experiences know how incredibly hard it is for a woman in an abusive relationship to find the courage to leave it. In many, many cases they have absolutely no where to go...underemployed, family in the area, young children to take care of. Their only recourse is to try and get away and get a restraining order. This case illustrates how utterly useless a restraining order is. When a domestic violence case ends in the death of the woman it only pushes other women to either stay in the abusive relationship, or in many very violent situations, to kill the abuser. Those women then go to prison, with our justice system actually failing them twice.

That is the big picture.

Republitards

I'm sure it's really partisan to not vote for the party that I'm "firmly adherent" to. Perhaps you should look up some more words.

And you're right, I don't support many laws limiting the rights of law abiding citizens. Unlike your masters, I actually understand the concept of "freedom" - I don't just pay it lip service.

I find it hilarious that last week some righty hack called me a liberal and this week your retarded ass calls me a partisan. There's little reason to wonder why the Dummycrats and Republitards stay in on top with the amount of brain power they have to pander to. Now get back to defending the indefensible and pretend you have an ounce of credibility.

I stand corrected on the not calling the Republicans names too. However, your views on gun control are extremely partisan. IMO there needs to be a limit on everything in some way shape or form. The freedom to swing your arm ends at my nose. The freedom to use overly dangerous weapons ends at my body. Just because you don't use a gun for mass violence doesn't mean someone else can't. The question is what is fair and what is too far. I have no problem with people owning registered handguns and getting carry permits. I do have a problem with guns that can provide mass killings in seconds. JMO

Did you read the :doh: ing post!!!! :)

Here's the part you missed, didn't read or ignored.

Get it now.

Actually I got both of your points, and your reasoning is moron and sophmoric. Showing others that make mistakes don't change the issue at hand. Your attempt at playing the hypocrisy line is commensurate with a meaningless argument.

Actually, what examples can anyone here provide of Christians or Jews beheading spouses as an honor killing in observance of their religion? No shortage of murderers who happen to be Christian or Jewish, yes, but how many of them are beheading their spouse in the name of their faith?

yawn.......so now how they murder their victim is now a factor......what if we focused on the word in the suject line BEFORE Muslim and started stereotyping Buffalonians the way we stereotype Muslims.......bet you'd get all wrinkled over that......