Guy on Billszone claiming he works for the Bills...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So most of you are still in favor of making him the highest paid defensive player in the league?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3903573

He said that the starting point for his new contract would be the 6 year, $72 million deal with a guaranteed $30 million signing bonus given to Dwight Freeney. He wants to be the highest paid defensive player in the league.

So in view of his continued off the field problems:

Two speeding incidents, one involving personal injury, both within the last year

kicking Titan teammate Justin Hartwig in the chest in 2007

Stomping on Andre Gurode's head in 2006

Two arrest warrants stemming from a traffic stop in Putnam County in 2006 (his lawyers made go away)

Attempting to attack a teammate with a pole at the University of Tennessee

And in view of Marshawn's latest foibles, everyone is in favor of bringing Haynesworth here?

Or put differently, if you were the GM of the Bills, this is a guy you would make the league's highest paid defensive player?

So most of you are still in favor of making him the highest paid defensive player in the league?

He said that the starting point for his new contract would be the 6 year, $72 million deal with a guaranteed $30 million signing bonus given to Dwight Freeney. He wants to be the highest paid defensive player in the league.

Two speeding incidents, one involving personal injury, both within the last year

Two arrest warrants stemming from a traffic stop in Putnam County in 2006 (his lawyers made go away)

And in view of Marshawn's latest foibles, everyone is in favor of bringing Haynesworth here?

Or put differently, if you were the GM of the Bills, this is a guy you would make the league's highest paid defensive player?

The guy had traffic tickets and a few times of going overboard on the field. Granted the on field incident was pretty nasty and I in no way think that is acceptable but listing that as a sign of character flaws and legal problems makes most professional athletes look like a Saint (off the field). I am sure there are man yhere with a worse DMV record than a few traffic tickets (with one unpaid leading to a warrant and maybe a fender bender leading to "personal injury')

Ralph would of course NEVER pay Haynesworth, nor will he pay Greer, unfortunately. We'll get the usual "B" level leftovers. As long as they cut Royal and the God-awful Kelsay, that w/b a start....I'd like to see 'em let Steve Johnson play at the #2 WR spot, and give Fine a chance at TE. Then go hard after a pass rush and a center in the draft.

Ok, if this guy is willing to come forward then so will I. I'm the rat catcher for OBD. While in the basement I overheard Brandon screaming that he wants to know who the hell has been posting their FA and draft plans on the Billszone site!! He's pretty sure it's Ralph but he needs more proof before confronting him!!

He said he was glad it was the Billszone site because nobody reads it. If it had been TBD he'd be a lot more concerned. I hope he doesn't see this thread! :w00t:

I agree. I think the guy is a complete scumbag for that head stomp. It was a POS thing to do. Plus, I'm very wary of getting a fat guy a huge contract. IF, and I understand it's a big if, the Bills signed Fat Albert, I would be worried about him discovering the wonders of Buffalo wings, LaNova pizza, Beef on Weck, Ted's, and Canadian beer and weighing 500 lbs next year.