Is This What the Bills Are Coming to be?

H2o

We are heading in that direction with a team that sucks and players that get arrested.......honestly, im almost to the point where I can careless what happens to the Bills, if they move, sold whatever.......I almost just dont give a damn anymore.

Good Go Away!

Even worse, I have found that most common NFL fans don't really laugh at us, because we are so irrelevant in the NFL. 90% of NFL fans don't even know we have Kelsay, Dockery and Walker on our roster, let alone the ignorant contracts we've given out to some players.

Yeah, they laugh at Ralph, and now Marshawn is stirring the pot again, but we are so damn irrelevant, that I really don't think most people even care.

We aren't really quite bad enough to be the new Bengals, and we aren't nearly good enough for anyone to care about.

Talk about apathy.

Can you name the linemen on all other teams and all the FA contracts that have not worked out for them?

The point is no one is bothering to laugh. ML isn't pacman jones, or anything like it. The point is nobody gives much of a rat's ass about a 7-9 team in any respect. Gotta get over the .500 mark before you get on the radar and gotta get into the playoffs before anyone cares. That's the bottom line. You gotta win 3 game or less to qualify as a laughingstock.

Is the city of Buffalo any less a laughingstock of the US?

Only to pompous like jack offs that think where they live somehow makes them a better person. I live in Buffalo and understand it has a lot of problems. But right now, I have a very good qulaity of life that I wouldn't trade with anyone on this board. I'm proud of where I live and couldn't give 2 craps if someone thinks they are somehow superior because of where they live. If you're a d bag, it doesn't matter where you live.

To be realistic, if the Bills went 2-14 the last 5 years, we'd be a qualified laughingstock. Winning 7 games most pf the last few seasons may be frustrating to us fans but it does not make us a laughingstock. We are something worse: irrelevent.

PTR

I watched a feature on ESPN the other day, it was an approximately 6 minute segment on the AFC East this year. The Bills weren't mentioned. THAT is what we are.

ESPN is a joke and the fact they would do a show and not mention any team, just furthers that sentiment further. If you lean to ESPN for your opinions, I highly question your football knowledge.

Our perpetual losing has been chronicled in detail over the last 10 seasons. Our perpetual ineptitude in the FO drafting and signing FA's has been a sore spot as well. Now we have a RB that can't seem to stop getting in trouble with the law. People laugh at us for our cheap owner, people laugh at us for various players we've passed up in the draft to take others or traded up to take, they laugh at us for giving people like Kelsay, Dockery, and Walker big money, and now they will laugh at us because we have star players who can't stop living out a Tupac song. This is a joke and a bad one at that.

You know, its funny how these laughing stock posts keep popping up, but the only place I hear or read about people calling us a laughing stock is from our own fans on this board. The most interesting thing is that a lot of media types and broadcaster pull for us and have been quoted several times as saying its good for the league when Buffalo is playing well. We are FAR from a laughing stock, and some even are already talking about us as a sleeper team next year and a player or two away from being real good.

You know, its funny how these laughing stock posts keep popping up, but the only place I hear or read about people calling us a laughing stock is from our own fans on this board. The most interesting thing is that a lot of media types and broadcaster pull for us and have been quoted several times as saying its good for the league when Buffalo is playing well. We are FAR from a laughing stock, and some even are already talking about us as a sleeper team next year and a player or two away from being real good.

Exactly. I have heard from fans from other teams at work regarding some of the morons who claim to be Bills fans calling their team laughing stocks. I tell them it is like family - you can not choose who is in the family even if the family member is a three time loser found stealing from church poor boxes. The family member like H2o does not represent the rest of us.

Exactly. I have heard from fans from other teams at work regarding some of the morons who claim to be Bills fans calling their team laughing stocks. I tell them it is like family - you can not choose who is in the family even if the family member is a three time loser found stealing from church poor boxes. The family member like H2o does not represent the rest of us.

Look "G", I was initially stating that we were STARTING TO HEAD in the direction of a Bengals type of franchise where the losing is perpetual and the player problems abound. I'm speaking from what I heard at my former job and the people I see in the street. People laugh or make their comments, all be it jokingly or whatever. Not everyone shares the same point of view or opinions on situations that fit into your or others "little box" of what's "acceptable" or "true". Thank God for that. My support and love for the Bills has never diminished, even though at times I feel frustrated with the things that are going on and speak out of that frustration. I get hammered for being more optimistic than alot of others at times on this board. For you to try to compare some one, or anyone for that matter, to a person "stealing from church poor boxes" is one of the most idiotic things I've ever seen typed. To question some one's opinion or thoughts is one thing, but to link them with some one of a terribly low moral character because of a statement about a football franchise is another. You're right about the representation thing though. I surely don't categorize people in non-rational way that you do apparrently. :doh: