Let's get excited...

Risin

So it was Drew's fault the defense surrendered a TD instead of say a FG?  Okay, whatever.  I guess I'll take 2 TD's, no INT's, no lot fumbles, and no sacks, in 30 MPH no less and against the #1 turnover-forcing team, thankyouverymuch.  Looks like Drew's anger finally got to the team and woke them the fug up.

94074[/snapback]

The game was still pretty close in the 2nd quarter. When your QB gives up field position because he can't hang onto the ball, then yes it is his fault! In the end, we pulled away in the 4th quarter, but games are lost on stupid-assed mistakes like that one. I don't know why you can't see that?

PTR

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The game was still pretty close in the 2nd quarter.  When your QB gives up field position because he can't hang onto the ball, then yes it is his fault!  In the end, we pulled away in the 4th quarter, but games are lost on stupid-assed mistakes like that one.  I don't know why you can't see that?

PTR

94086[/snapback]

Perhaps ecause the Bills fuggin' won? Why can't you see that? But NOW we have to whine about a fumble. :lol:

How would you rate that fumble where the ball squirted out of Drew's hands and we lost about 20 yards?  Arizona scored a TD after we had to punt from our end zone, but we recovered the fumble so DB did nothing wrong, right?

PTR

94068[/snapback]

Apparantly you didn't see Shelton run the wrong way and knock the ball out of his hands. Typical. Read my previous posts about you needing new glasses.

CW

Perhaps ecause the Bills fuggin' won?  Why can't you see that?  But NOW we have to whine about a fumble. :lol:

94092[/snapback]

Don't forget about the one pass that Drew had that the DB CLEARLY dropped. That alone proces that Bledsoe is, by far, the worst QB in the league. Havn't you learned anything from reading the same posts ad naseum over the past few months?

CW

My bad.  I forgot that "almost" stats count. :lol:

94121[/snapback]

Not entirely. Only the NEGATIVE almost stats count. The "We almost won the game," or "We almost scored a TD if TH hadn't tripped," etc don't count.

You gotta learn the rules. ;)

CW

And don't forget that only passes from Drew that hit his recievers on the numbers are to be counted as catches.  If a Bills reciever needs to streach or jump to catch a pass it should go in the record books as an incomplete or INT.

94168[/snapback]

Also, don't forget that if a pass from Drew hits his receiver in the numbers, but they still drop it, that's on Drew as well. And if they drop it and it's picked off, that's an even worse play for Bledsoe.

CW

I'm not excited because "Drew beat a sub .500 team."

I'm excited because our D played well, our STs were dynamite, and our O ran the ball effectively and scored 2 rushing TDs against a D that had yet to surrender a rushing TD.

93777[/snapback]

Amen, brother. I'll bet that Risin didn't even see the game.

Amen, brother.  I'll bet that Risin didn't even see the game.

94343[/snapback]

Actually, I'm a season ticket holder...

I'm excited about all the same things he is...

My original point was I'm not going to get excited about beating up the Nancy Drew's of the league. When the season started, did you think we had any chance of losing this game?

Then why the focus on Drew?  He had so little to do with this win - why hate Drew so much that it drowns out your enjoyment of the other 44 players on the roster?

94370[/snapback]

Because for 2 seasons now I have gotten excited about these types of wins, only to watch my QB piss away games, by himself, that meant anything.

This is his history, if he could have played mistake free last week, against a team on the road, we're talking about being .500 after beating the Jets next week.

Instead, we're hoping we finish well enough to not hand Dallas a top 5 pick.

I'm sorry I'm not soiling my shorts over beating the Cards at home.

Sorry for stating the facts also.

In  the end,  some of you guys are showing your true class (Fezmid).  Get a life...

I'm showing *my* true class? ;) Thanks, that's a good one! :rolleyes:

:blink: :blink: :D

CW