Let's get excited...

Risin

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a bunch of American Mensa Members are replying!

93761[/snapback]

Why do they feel the need to answer him like that? That stevestojan is bringing this board down. I wish the moderaters would take some action against the same group of posters who feel it neccesary to insult someone if they don't go along with there thinking. Bad behavior should be banned, even if they have a million post count.

please.  Been down this road before,  only to get kicked in the nuts on the road against a winning team.

93735[/snapback]

I'm not excited because "Drew beat a sub .500 team."

I'm excited because our D played well, our STs were dynamite, and our O ran the ball effectively and scored 2 rushing TDs against a D that had yet to surrender a rushing TD.

Did you see the game differently?

I'm not excited because "Drew beat a sub .500 team."

I'm excited because our D played well, our STs were dynamite, and our O ran the ball effectively and scored 2 rushing TDs against a D that had yet to surrender a rushing TD.

Did you see the game differently?

93777[/snapback]

I see his point Campy. I too believed after the Dolphins game that the Bills turned the corner. Next thing you know, we get clobbered by the Ravens. Even though I think we could have won the game if we didn't commit 4 turnovers.

I am not an eternal pessimist, I just want to see them beat a decent team, at home or on the road.

GO BILLS!

GREAT WIN ALSO! :lol:

FWIW, As I pointed out before, the Bills have made me pretty numb to excitement. I saw some really great football stuff out of them today, don't have any complaints. But this team over the last few years has really sucked the school girl giddiness out of me.

Let's put it this way. I wasn't anywhere even close to being as pumped as I was when the Bills blew out NE in the season opener.

It doesn't have anything to do with them beating a dog at home. AZ has the top rated redzone defense in the NFL, so I wouldn't call them total dogs (although they definitely contributed to the meltdown sagas today). It has more to do with watching some great performances game after game after game waiting for the train wreck to happen.

Glad to see us win going away with bad QB play.  This certainly decreases the pressure to rush JPs development along at a harm to him as a productive QB.

93806[/snapback]

Our Defense has played great all year. I am excited to see our running game finally get going. I don't care if JP or Drew is the starting QB, just as long as they don't commit turnover after turnover and mistake after mistake.

Glad to see us win going away with bad QB play.  This certainly decreases the pressure to rush JPs development along at a harm to him as a productive QB.

93806[/snapback]

2 TDS

No turnovers

Is bad QB play?

If you can't give any credit to Bledsoe, then your agenda fogs your thinking.

It makes everything you say lack credibility.

2 TDS

No turnovers

Is bad QB play?

If you can't give any credit to Bledsoe, then your agenda fogs your thinking.

It makes everything you say lack credibility.

93992[/snapback]

How would you rate that fumble where the ball squirted out of Drew's hands and we lost about 20 yards? Arizona scored a TD after we had to punt from our end zone, but we recovered the fumble so DB did nothing wrong, right?

PTR

How would you rate that fumble where the ball squirted out of Drew's hands and we lost about 20 yards?  Arizona scored a TD after we had to punt from our end zone, but we recovered the fumble so DB did nothing wrong, right?

PTR

94068[/snapback]

So it was Drew's fault the defense surrendered a TD instead of say a FG? Okay, whatever. I guess I'll take 2 TD's, no INT's, no lot fumbles, and no sacks, in 30 MPH no less and against the #1 turnover-forcing team, thankyouverymuch. Looks like Drew's anger finally got to the team and woke them the fug up.