New Chase Coffman Highlight Video

Stl Bills

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Bills blew it big time when they didn't draft Brian Leonard or Owen Schmitt.

But that's just me....

Brian Leonard has been terrible in St. Louis, I was never that big of a fan.

or Martin Rucker.

Coffman looks like a decent round 3 pick. Any sooner? nah.

Whats your deal with Rucker? I still think he'll do alright, he was having a great preseason and then broke his leg in the last pre-season game, not really his fault.

Just a FWIW observation...it's never a good thing for a fan to become so totally wrapped up in one particular player. You are bound to be let down twice. First when your team bypasses that player and second when the player doesn't live up to the hype. Worst of all would be for your team to pick that player and then have the not live up to the hype.

You forgot the "Haloti Ngata Effect"...when you're disappointed that your team (The Buffalo Bills) bypasses the player you most want (Ngata) and reach for a strong safety (Whitner) and said player (Ngata) becomes one of the best and most dominating defensive tackles in the league while the player your team selected is merely an average player.

The guy likes to hurdle people, lol.

Against Texas, he would've been tackled but the ref set a pick for him. Dirty!

I don't deny his receiving prowess, but I'm so sure about him. I liken him to something of a giant WR. He plays in the spread and is always split out wide. We need a TE who can catch passes and has the body size, strength and experience to play on the line.

Enter Brandon Pettigrew. I don't like Pettigrew at 11 but I think he's a perfect fit for us.

Whats your deal with Rucker? I still think he'll do alright, he was having a great preseason and then broke his leg in the last pre-season game, not really his fault.

I don't hate Rucker, but ever year you get a chub over every single mizzou player that's entering the draft, and act like they are the greatest thing to grace the NFL. Its great that you like them, but maybe we should try some realistic expectations?

I don't hate Rucker, but ever year you get a chub over every single mizzou player that's entering the draft, and act like they are the greatest thing to grace the NFL. Its great that you like them, but maybe we should try some realistic expectations?

Every year as in 2 you mean, where they actually produced 2 players who filled a major position of need like TE. Thats all I recall and its not like Coffman's some scrub that I'm just hyping bc he played for my College, he's the all time NCAA leader for receptions by a TE and he won the Mackey award this year. They were both All-Americans and Mackey award Winners... Rucker while sharing the field with Coffman. Coffman def. has a better skillset then Rucker and will be a great pro. I don't remember me campaining for Brad Smith to QB the Bills in previous years.

Th efirst guy he tries to hurdle in the NFL is gonna blow him up.

From what I have read about him, Chase has great hands, decent blocking skill but is slow as frick. The NFL is too fast for him. I doubt he has a meaningfull career as an NFL TE.

John Carlson ran a 4.93 last year.....he did alright for a Rook.