Easily Duped

ieatcrayonz

Let's summarize James Hardy's first year as a Bill:

Allegedly tries to kill his father after draft.

Allegedly driving Lynch's car when it hits a drunk Canadian broad.

No production on the field.

and now this:

“The fans that for 17 weeks clicked on our helmet online and enabled the Food Bank to help as many people as possible were great,” said Hardy. “This is going to help a lot of people in the economic drought that we’re in right now.”

Do you think he has the brain power to turn his career around?

and now this:

No ... not much else to say

Exactly. We should cut our losses now. Just cut him or suspend him or IR him for 2009, as long as his salary doesn't count to the cap who cares.

and now this:

Nice to see Mike Billoni with a steady gig. It's a bit ironic he was there for the presentation as I often think of him when I watch Hardy attempt to run routes on Sundays.

So much for the "James Hardy is gonna shoot someone or be involved in a shooting incident" prediction, huh? I guess we file that with the "the san diego game will be delayed due to the apocalypse" and "look for a banking holiday" predictions, huh?

So much for the "James Hardy is gonna shoot someone or be involved in a shooting incident" prediction, huh? I guess we file that with the "the san diego game will be delayed due to the apocalypse" and "look for a banking holiday" predictions, huh?

No, as we later found out on the field this year, the once menacing Hardy only gets tough with the wife of his child, his infant child and his father (but only when armed).

No, as we later found out on the field this year, the once menacing Hardy only gets tough with the wife of his child, his infant child and his father (but only when armed).

So what you are saying is domestic violence doesn't translate into on the field violence? This changes by draft board drastically! :wallbash:

So what you are saying is domestic violence doesn't translate into on the field violence? This changes by draft board drastically! :wallbash:

Indeed! Apparently Mr. Hardy does his best work with the neck of a loved one in his grip. Against a 5' 8" CB, he demurs.

So much for your reading ability.

The only thing I said WILL happen for sure is the banking holiday. l took odds on Hardy knowing full well they were against me.

In the 19 days after the time I said "Enjoy this Oakland tailgate because we may not get a chance to have another one this year", the Dow lost 25% and went from 11,388 to 8,451. I don't know about anyone else, but I "might" consider that a crash.

The banking holiday........it pains me that the American public has been so complacent as to their rape. It will come...and I am sorry to say the destruction of our economy and political capital is so far along now that it will happen on THEIR terms. I stand by everything I have said since last January. Stock up on food and all needed goods....keep some extra cash around...keep your gas tank full...and insure yourself with precious metals. There are going to be some interesting announcements this week alone. If I knew the exact day that the banks were going to close down and your credit card won't work, I would not be posting as I'd be hauled off to an undisclosed location for telling everyone specifics. Oh wait...that's right...Obama is in office now, so I'd probably just get a finger wag and a lollypop!

James Hardy is a metaphor for our entire situation. Look the other way as long as you can benefit from something that isn't quite Kosher. Well....you have to pay the piper sooner or later. The Bills have to do so by going and getting another receiver this offseason. We all will when it is announced that pretty much every state, pension system, unemployment system, insurance company, bank, and even the federal government is no longer solvent.

If I were you, I'd go buy a chastity belt for when them Tallahassee boys stop getting their guvment aid. Them gunracks will come in handy for once.

James Hardy is a metaphor for our entire situation. Look the other way as long as you can benefit from something that isn't quite Kosher. Well....you have to pay the piper sooner or later. The Bills have to do so by going and getting another receiver this offseason. We all will when it is announced that pretty much every state, pension system, unemployment system, insurance company, bank, and even the federal government is no longer solvent.

You've mixed your metaphors again. Does Hardy represent the federal government, or pension systems or unemployment or finance or insurance companies or state government?

You've mixed your metaphors again. Does Hardy represent the federal government, or pension systems or unemployment or finance or insurance companies or state government?

I think he's means that the Federal government is going to tear an ACL.

The Bills are the Federal government

Hardy is the trade deficit

Mularkey is Bush

Donahoe is Paulson

Marv is Colon Powell

Ralph is Baron de Rothschild

The Jills are Subprime Lending

Tagliabue is Greenspan

OJ is Nixon

Travis Henry is Bill Clinton

Hank Bullough is Jimmy Carter

The Dolphins are Russia

The Patriots are China

Pozluszny is Poland

Our O-Line is the Military

Moorman is Obama

And the Free Bison Chip Dip in the back of your program is the US Dollar

Any other questions.....???

So much for your reading ability.

The only thing I said WILL happen for sure is the banking holiday. l took odds on Hardy knowing full well they were against me.

In the 19 days after the time I said "Enjoy this Oakland tailgate because we may not get a chance to have another one this year", the Dow lost 25% and went from 11,388 to 8,451. I don't know about anyone else, but I "might" consider that a crash.

The banking holiday........it pains me that the American public has been so complacent as to their rape. It will come...and I am sorry to say the destruction of our economy and political capital is so far along now that it will happen on THEIR terms. I stand by everything I have said since last January. Stock up on food and all needed goods....keep some extra cash around...keep your gas tank full...and insure yourself with precious metals. There are going to be some interesting announcements this week alone. If I knew the exact day that the banks were going to close down and your credit card won't work, I would not be posting as I'd be hauled off to an undisclosed location for telling everyone specifics. Oh wait...that's right...Obama is in office now, so I'd probably just get a finger wag and a lollypop!

If I were you, I'd go buy a chastity belt for when them Tallahassee boys stop getting their guvment aid. Them gunracks will come in handy for once.

Glad you posted this so I know where you're coming from. It served for me like a big red flag saying "clearly this man knows not of what he speaks."