Pro Bowl Poll

No. This game needs to be cancelled. It's absolutely the worst of the all start games. Practically no strategy, everyone who doesn't cop out with some excuse is scared to get hurt, practically no real hitting, it's played after the season is over... It's basically a pickup game in the park, which may be ok for baseball or basketball but is not really what football is about. Once you take the physicality out of football, it's not the same game.

BTW- I love that Lou Holtz quote about your problems. I really looked forward to his "Dr. Lou" segments this year. That dude is surprisingly funny. The one about how he used to get his QB to throw fewer interceptions is the best...

Where's the poll?

I tried to make a poll but I guess I'm too stupid to figure it out! lol

It's fun to watch because you'll never see so many good players on the same team at the same time. In some cases you get to see potential regular season teammates for the first time...

And Marshawn will be playing so I will be watching.

Game is at 1:30 (west coast time) on NBC.

... everyone who doesn't cop out with some excuse is scared to get hurt, practically no real hitting, it's played after the season is over... It's basically a pickup game in the park, which may be ok for baseball or basketball but is not really what football is about. Once you take the physicality out of football, it's not the same game.

I always hear this but when I watch the game I don't see that. Any football players knows the time you're most likely to get is hurt is when you're playing half speed. Plus once they get in there, it's football, and their instincts take over for the most part and it's game on. That's what I see anyway ...