Who are you giving your game ball to

njsue

Anytime your team wins 38-14, there is a lot of credit to go around. McGahee ended our rushing TD drought by carrying the rock into the endzone twice. He now has two 100 yard rushing performances and two victories in his two starts. Then there were great performances from McGee, Sam Adams, and Moorman.

Game balls go to the entire special teams and the entire D. Both gave the O great field position all day long. The O didn't light it up, but they stuck it in the end zone for a change.

If I had to give it to one player...Sam Adams. He blew up plays all day long.

njsue, you should give your gameball to the offensive line. You've been hard on them all year - and rightfully so - but 0 sacks and enough open lanes to give Willis 100+ yds/2 rushing TD's are probably good enough reasons.

94205[/snapback]

Those open wholes where curtousy of Justin Banan & Sam Adams. Cause the offensive line was struggling.

Heres the thing when you run the rock 30 times a game and do so sucessfully teams aren't gonna blitz as much cause they don't want to get burned. You're put in less 3rd and longas and the playcalling opens up so the defense doesn't know whats gonna happen and naturally the sack #'s go down. Now with that out of the way my game balls go to.

Drew Bledsoe- A Win is a win is a win. 2 TD Passes did what was asked nothing less. Showed he can play within a system. For all the flack he gets he's a stand up guy. I'm hoping for many more wins with #11 as the bills qb.

Willis Mcgahee- #21 in your programs #1 in your hearts. GREAT DAY. 1st rushing td in the last 10 games. I like what the kid brings to the table. I can't say enough about him except.... SO LONG TRAVIS!!!

Terrance Mcgee- Man this kid has some burners on him. I believe he eventually can be a #2 corner in this league, but in the meantime he's one hell of a special teams weapon

Nate clements- two good punt returns that led to tds. Good overall game

Sam Adams/Ron Edwards/Pat Williams- These 3 were just monsters today especially adams. He imposed his will, but I've seen this too much. He's inconsistent. I hope adams brings his A game next week vs the Jets.

The Coaching staf- Called a great game in the conditions. Couldn't ask for much better.

This team is on the cusp of something special. Just think with what some of you call "poor" qb play we still managed to put up 38 pts. When Losman is ready and with his ability to escape the pocket and hopefully be a leader and play within a system. We're gonna go places, but until Than I hope for the best out of Bledsoe, and I'll support him as long as he's wearing the uni. ONE GAME AT A TIME.

TIME TO CRUSH GANG GREEN. :lol:

Brian Moorman, easily. And McGee, McGahee, Clements, Adams right behind him. But Moorman was phenomenal, probably the best game he ever punted. You really had to be at the game unfortunately to see how extraordinary some of his 39 yard punts were: high, and with no return, to the 50 or into Cardinal territory while punting from the goalline or endzone. Each one was 10-15 yards of field position that we shouldn't have had. And you know what a huge difference starting at your 45 instead of the opponent's 40 yard line is.

Drew had a great game?

Damn, I flew all the way home, and apparently ended up going to the wrong football game! Damn!!!

Drew didn't throw any pics because the one that could have been a pick was sooooo high over our receivers head that even after it passed him, it was still to high for the DB that jumped up for it. He threw two passes where the reciever was in another zip code, and was booed off the field twice.

Oh, but he did make some mighty fine hand offs to Willis.... ;)

81 yards and he had a good game. Wow, i didn't realize how bad the situation had gotten.

By the way, Travis WHO?