Quite Possibly the WORST weather

taterhill

i have been at since being a season ticket holder since 1996...snow and cold are fine for me...sideways rain is never good.....Willis looked great...I actually enjoyed watching the Bills today...

93316[/snapback]

I'm sure you enjoyed that a hell of a lot more than we're "enjoying" your new avatar! :lol:

Of course, I should talk!!!!! :lol::w00t::D:D

The worst weather in my 19 years of seasons was the New England game about 4-5 years ago. They predicted it to be a mild day. It turned out to be much like yesterday and a lot colder. None of us were prepared and it was the only game I ever left because of the weather. At least those '93 Jet and Raider games, you had time to prepare.

i have been at since being a season ticket holder since 1996...snow and cold are fine for me...sideways rain is never good.....Willis looked great...I actually enjoyed watching the Bills today...

93316[/snapback]

Was the rain rolling off of your avatarish rolls? Must have looked like Niagara Falls! :)

I'm sure you enjoyed that a hell of a lot more than we're "enjoying" your new avatar!  :doh:

Of course, I should talk!!!!! :o  :)  :D  :angry:

93324[/snapback]

what the hell is your avatar anyhow, who is that?

none of you were at the dolphins game on dec. 1 2002 when we spanked the dolphins good? it was marvelous...blizzard was strong that you could hardly see the field...while looking we were looking for my friend's car, we got completely lost since everything was white and we couldn't even find the stadium

now i know how people die in blizzards

finest game i could ever hope to attend (outside of a super bowl, if i can ever afford that and watch the bills win)...the snow, a good game for bledsoe and henry, one handed catch by moulds for a TD and tons of snow coupled with "Let it Snow" blasting on the loudspeakers...normally, i find it freezing at bills games...i wasn't cold at all at this one...made the 15 mph drive back to rochester very bearable

none of you were at the dolphins game on dec. 1 2002 when we spanked the dolphins good? it was marvelous...blizzard was strong that you could hardly see the field...while looking we were looking for my friend's car, we got completely lost since everything was white and we couldn't even find the stadium

now i know how people die in blizzards

finest game i could ever hope to attend (outside of a super bowl, if i can ever afford that and watch the bills win)...the snow, a good game for bledsoe and henry, one handed catch by moulds for a TD and tons of snow coupled with "Let it Snow" blasting on the loudspeakers...normally, i find it freezing at bills games...i wasn't cold at all at this one...made the 15 mph drive back to rochester very bearable

95088[/snapback]

That was a great game. Hung out at Badol's van afterwards for two hours rather than my normal one hour, since it was evident by the parking lots that nothing was moving on the streets. And then I was staying in NF, that drive took almost 2 hours. Next day was bright and sunny, perfect for driving up to Toronto to sightsee and later, see Peter Gabriel in concert.

The worst weather in my 19 years of seasons was the New England game about 4-5 years ago.  They predicted it to be a mild day.  It turned out to be much like yesterday and a lot colder.  None of us were prepared and it was the only game I ever left because of the weather.  At least those '93 Jet and Raider games, you had time to prepare.

94924[/snapback]

That New England game's got my vote, too, since I didn't make the Jets/Raiders games. That Cards game back in '90 was a little nasty, too- remember Rich Camarillo's 12-yard punts? One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Collegeguy, the '02 Miami game was one of the best I've been to lately - yeah, it was snowing, but it wasn't really that bad. Like Jack said - we stayed in Lot 1 past 6:00 that evening.

(Incidentally, the last remnants of the Lot 1 Pole 5 crew rolled out about 7:15 last night. The Pinto was still there, but that's about it......)

Early Weather report for the Ralph on Sunday- No joking-

Low 31, High 43. Rain/snow showers (60% chance).

Worst weather game that I can remember was a 1985 game between the Bills and the Oilers. It was 33 degrees, very windy and it rained hard all game until the 3rd quarter when the temperature dropped a few degrees and the regular rain became freezing rain. Just really brutal. Made yesterday look like a hot summer day in July and yesterday the weather was pretty nasty. Cold is fine. Snow is fine. Rain is fine. Throw wind into any or all of those three and it gets really miserable in a hurry.

New England game has my vote also. I was lucky to get a ticket in the Jim Kelly club section that game which made life alot easier that day.

Sundays wind was nothing compared to the wind saturday night. Around 10:30pm

after a huge gust of wind blow by, I hear a noise out side and look across the street and see a 20x40 foot tent (wgr party tent) lifting off the ground. All I could think was a car going by and getting hit by a flying tent or the tent taking down the power lines. I take my big truck over to the tent and with some chains use it as a anchor.

I looked down the road to the 97 rock party area in the stadium lot and see about 10 tents down and ready to fly across the street. With the help of one of Orchard Park finest (off duty) we worked till 2:30 am secureing the tents till the owner of the tents showed up.

New England game has my vote also. I was lucky to get a ticket in the Jim Kelly club section that game which made life alot easier that day.

Sundays wind was nothing compared to the wind saturday night. Around 10:30pm

after a huge gust of wind blow by, I hear a noise out side and look across the street and see a 20x40 foot tent (wgr party tent) lifting off the ground. All I could think was a car going by and getting hit by a flying tent or the tent taking down the power lines. I take my big truck over to the tent  and with some chains use it as a anchor.

I looked down the road to the 97 rock party area in the stadium lot and see about 10 tents down and ready to fly across the street. With the help of one of Orchard Park finest (off duty) we worked till 2:30 am secureing  the tents till the owner of the tents showed up.

95961[/snapback]

On hurricanes:

"It's not THAT the wind is blowing. It's WHAT the wind is blowing. If you get hit by a VOLVO, it's not going to matter how many situps you did that morning." - Ron "Tater Salad" White

I remember going to a game against Iny back in 88 or 89. It was about 33 degrees and raining the whole dame game. I kept wishing it would turn to snow. The Bills won a squeaker if I remember correct. I remember Andre scored a TD right in front of me, we were in corner seats 2nd row.

That weather sucks