Biggest Difference Between Bills and 09 Super Bowl Teams

Biggest Difference Between Bills, Cards and Steelers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Where are Bills lacking vs Super Bowl Teams?

• Coaching
    • Talent
    • Physical Players
    • Team Speed
    • Experience
    • Quarterback
    • Other (Specify)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching tonight it's become clear to me at least the biggest difference between the Bills vs the Steelers or Cards is coaching. 2nd I'd say is physical players. Last I'd say is talent.

I agree with coaching. it MIGHT be physical players, too, but it is hard to tell when the team is coached to play "soft" as they are.

Yeah really.....All the above. Nice call Dev Null. I mean both teams are head over heels better then Buffalo. They are better at every position then the Bills....with the exception of punter. And thats pretty sad. I mean the Cards WR's, Boldin, Fitz & Breaston all had over 1,000 yards this year. But both teams are beyond the Buffalo Bills......

Regardless though, Cards fans should be happy.....I fully expect them to be in the SB next year as well. They are like 40 million under the cap.....they can do some damage this year in FA to make them better.

Yeah really.....All the above. Nice call Dev Null. I mean both teams are head over heels better then Buffalo. They are better at every position then the Bills....with the exception of punter. And thats pretty sad. I mean the Cards WR's, Boldin, Fitz & Breaston all had over 1,000 yards this year. But both teams are beyond the Buffalo Bills......

Regardless though, Cards fans should be happy.....I fully expect them to be in the SB next year as well. They are like 40 million under the cap.....they can do some damage this year in FA to make them better.

AZ with some good DBs will be scary--They already have a very very talented front seven

Both teams were full of flaws, i.e. Steelers o-line, Cards' young db's. I couldn't help but think how the Bills coaches would have f'd up either of those last two drives with their time management and play calls.

AZ with some good DBs will be scary--They already have a very very talented front seven

The Bills have a much better defensive backfield (as a unit) than Zona...and maybe even Pittsburgh.

EDIT: Also the Bills are better at RB than Zona (and maybe Pittsburgh)

The Bills have a much better defensive backfield (as a unit) than Zona...and maybe even Pittsburgh.

EDIT: Also the Bills are better at RB than Zona (and maybe Pittsburgh)

Just proves that we dont know how to build a winner

Both teams were full of flaws, i.e. Steelers o-line, Cards' young db's. I couldn't help but think how the Bills coaches would have f'd up either of those last two drives with their time management and play calls.

LOL yeah, Bills would have settled for a 47 yard FG on Steelers final drive. Which the iced kicker would have missed ... game over. Sound like MNF? :beer: