Biggest Difference Between Bills and 09 Super Bowl Teams

Biggest Difference Between Bills, Cards and Steelers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Where are Bills lacking vs Super Bowl Teams?

• Coaching
    • Talent
    • Physical Players
    • Team Speed
    • Experience
    • Quarterback
    • Other (Specify)

The patriots beat the Bills in the first game with a 4th string RB and a back up QB that hadn't played football since collage,that 4th string RB got over 100 yards rushing against the Bills.

Great coaches take whatever talent they have and find a way to utilize them to produce wins,like the Patriots do.

Turk Schonert tried to install a high powered passing offense and never backed off that even with a back up QB in the game.much to his and the Bills downfall.

Alphadawg, are you Turk Schonert ? or perhaps related to him somehow,otherwise I honestly don't understand your vigorous defense of the Bills moronic play caller. Look at the numbers on this board,most of them think it was the coaching that was at fault this season and not the ill prepared players.

I happen to also have the opinion that the talent/youth of the team was a bigger problem than the coaching. I'm not going to tell you that the coaching staff was without flaw but I'm ok with giving them another chance. The fact that most people here blaim everything on the coaching staff shouldn't have any influence on your own opinion. I can respect any opinion out there but TSW has alot of sheep. With that being said, I disagree with your statement "great coachs take whatever talent they have and find a way to win". The NFL has "great" coachs get fired every year, did they forget how to be great?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do your homework, your dense and just love to argue on and on even though your arguments lack true substance.

FIRST,I said

Did you miss this sentence with your amazing acumen?

Second, a different direction? What kind of sense does that make? Even a pee wee football coach can see if his team is running with authority and having trouble passing against stacked coverage you RUN THE BALL!

In the 4th QTR of that 49er game the COACHES made the idiotic decision to stop running the ball,even though they were averaging 6.2 yards per rush on the ground. I know Lynch had a big run on one play,still the the Bills were running with authority and the 49ers didn't even try and stack against the run all game long.

Lynch had a hot hand in that game and instead of pounding the ball they TRIED to force the backup QB to make plays,plain and simple. You can continue to blame Losman for that loss and that just shows your ignorance. ANY QB would have had trouble throwing into the pass coverage the 49ers used.

I love how You continually mock the use of a backup QB and then also continue to argue we didnt lose because of QB play...

Seriously, which is it dude...