Super Bowl Thread

buckeyemike

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. Excellent game. But, wow, how can they not review that last play? It was entirely close enough to deserve a pity review, at least.

Great game. The refs were too involved for my tastes, but I guess that's the NFL in 2009.

You notice that Skooby had one stupid comment to make, and had to start his own thread to do it. :lol:

I thought it was pretty funny how he was talking about how money the rookie was when teh Stillers obviously game-planned to attack him and did so successfully all night. :lol:

I thought it was pretty funny how he was talking about how money the rookie was when teh Stillers obviously game-planned to attack him and did so successfully all night. :lol:

i almost wished you would have left it open, for that very reason...almost.

It was a chippy game. Very chippy. Arizona's gotta work on their pass defense. It cost them the game.

well like the ex zona coach said---they are what they are--or something like that...AZ played very well. Both teams caught breaks. YES---AZs weakness is definitely in their D backfield. But they played as well as they could. They were 9-7.

How long before they go with a double decker stage a la "match game"? I mean can we really live without hearing the football knowledge of Matt Millen?

Double decker match game? Why not just go for the Deal or No Deal stage. Whoever has the big money suitcase is allowed to talk