Is there a favorite day in Bills History you would like to re-live? Wh

major

Mine would be the greatest comeback game against the Houston Oilers in the wildcard playoff game. I was so depressed at halftime of that game and on top of the world by games end. Everywhere I went that afternoon, people were congradulating me on the Bills winning. It was a great day that I'd like to relive.

Buffalo Bills 1964 AFL CHAMPIONS

There was no SuperBowl.....WE WERE THE BEST, Beat The San Diego Chargers 20-7

Buffalo fans wanted to play Green Bay, but that wasn't possible

Big Parade in downtown Buffalo, and a lot of drinking in every bar in town.

We won it again in 65 (Beat Chargers again (23-0) but 64 was bigger for Buffalo in my opinion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Foot...ue#AFL_playoffs

boy oh boy - the best i've ever felt at rich stadium was during the bills first offensive series on this day...

link

...and it just didn't stop :thumbsup:

We sure had a good time, Sen.

Oppie Doopie

The Music City Miracle...Then I would like to see the ref call it right this time after the video review...what a gutless call on his part :thumbsup:

I really felt if we got through that game, we were going to the Super Bowl.

For me it would be after the Jets game in NJ this year when Ralph went down to the sidelines, ripped the headphones off of Dick Jauron's head, gave him a boot in the ass and told him to get the **** off the field and to take Turk Schonert with him.

oh. wait a minute...... :thumbsup:

The championship game vs the Raiders that gave them their first trip to the Super Bowl.

boy oh boy - the best i've ever felt at rich stadium was during the bills first offensive series on this day...

link

...and it just didn't stop :D

Bills 51, Raiders 3 ... 'Nuff said!

That's the one. :thumbsup: