If you had the ability to grab any one player in the NFL....

SKOOBY

Peyton Manning...without a question... by far the best player in the league

With our line, our receivers, and especially our coaches, I doubt Peyton does as good as he does now. Plus he has to be around 31-32. I would rather have a M. Ryan who is younger, cheaper, and has shown he can win without great talent surrounding him.

To me you would have to choose someone who has shown he can dominate a game with minimal help. And they would have to play at an important position. (QB, DE, DT) On top of that they have to be fairly young IMO.

M. Williams (DE, Texans), or K. Williams (DT, Vikings) are probably my top choices. If I had to choose one, I would take Mario Williams because he is so young, and is already unstoppable. He would instantly make our defense better, and would fill a need.

Imagine how good our defense would look if we had Williams and were lucky enough to draft Raji. Schobel, Stroud, Raji, and Williams would be one of the best lines in football.

M. Williams (DE, Texans), or K. Williams (DT, Vikings) are probably my top choices. If I had to choose one, I would take Mario Williams because he is so young, and is already unstoppable. He would instantly make our defense better, and would fill a need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzKWDGf5-Hc

HELLO MICHAEL JOHNSON! 6-7, 270...fast as sh--!

As a fan, I would probably want Troy Polamalu. I can't get enough of watching him play. He is in the top percentile of difference-makers in the NFL.

If I was the GM of the Bills, looking at our needs and best fit, I would choose between DE Mario Williams, DE Justin Tuck, DT Albert Haynesworth, MLB Patrick Willis or QB Peyton Manning.

I wouldn't want to grab any NFL player. :wallbash:

what he said

In all seriousness. If you meant what NFL player would I like to see on the Bills. Justin Tuck. I was hoping we would've took him during the 05 draft. I was severely dissapointed we didn't . To this day I'm shocked he lasted until the 3rd rd considering how dominant he was at Notre Dame. So Yeah Justin Tuck