Something to keep you wingnuts warm at night

blzrul

She puts forth a comedic video of gaffes made over the last eight years as a serious indictment of Bush.....and "WE" are the "nuts."

Hysterical.

And so was the video. And Im sure in FOUR years when Obama is walking out the door a similar video can be made....and it will be just as funny.

Any chance of the President doing some actual rubber-to-the-road type work rather than making press statements once or twice a day? Next thing you know he'll be shoving NYS Senator Chuck Schumer aside whenever he sees a TV camera.

I know. I can't believe that he is on TV every day for like 30 seconds or 15 minutes when he works 18 hours a day like all other Presidents do. Where does he find time to speak to a camera for 10 minutes out of 1000 minutes to actually explain what he is doing and thinking? He's got a lot of nerve.

I know. I can't believe that he is on TV every day for like 30 seconds or 15 minutes when he works 18 hours a day like all other Presidents do. Where does he find time to speak to a camera for 10 minutes out of 1000 minutes to actually explain what he is doing and thinking? He's got a lot of nerve.

Based on the predecessor's precedent, it's about time for a vacation. Maybe he's postponing it until the snow melts. Hard to cut brush in Chicago in January.

Yes it's going to be a rough 4 years I'm afraid. Maybe worse than you think with wonderboy and Co. spending us into even deeper trouble. I really am frightened of the future.

If what you say does happen I have little doubt that nozzlenut will find some way to blame it on Bush

She puts forth a comedic video of gaffes made over the last eight years as a serious indictment of Bush.....and "WE" are the "nuts."

Hysterical.

And so was the video. And Im sure in FOUR years when Obama is walking out the door a similar video can be made....and it will be just as funny.

He might gaffe--nay, he WILL gaffe. But it won't be nearly as bad/funny.

He might gaffe--nay, he WILL gaffe. But it won't be nearly as bad/funny.

And again...it's simply because when Obama does something stupid he won't look NEARLY as confused as Curious George did when he was stupid.

Still nothing more than qualifying the two of them on nothing more than facial expressions.

And again...it's simply because when Obama does something stupid he won't look NEARLY as confused as Curious George did when he was stupid.

Still nothing more than qualifying the two of them on nothing more than facial expressions.

Well, then he won't look as "bad" as Bush when he gaffes, and he certainly won't look as "funny."

Well, then he won't look as "bad" as Bush when he gaffes, and he certainly won't look as "funny."

Comparing to Bush goes no where and is a waste of time. Bush is not relevant anymore. It's just a "my guy is better than your guy" type of pointless argument. Problem is more than my side is better than your side and I win. It's whether bama is doing the right thing. Pork laden spending sprees are the last thing needed when in severe, dollar destroying debt.

Comparing to Bush goes no where and is a waste of time. Bush is not relevant anymore. It's just a "my guy is better than your guy" type of pointless argument. Problem is more than my side is better than your side and I win. It's whether bama is doing the right thing. Pork laden spending sprees are the last thing needed when in severe, dollar destroying debt.

Well, as is being discussed in the other thread, that depends on your idea of "pork," doesn't it?

Hey, if your measure of a president is facial expressions, fine by me.

Just please don't vote.

Nope, never said that. Measure the comedic value of Presidential flubs, yes. It seems you're the one equating flubs with success.

Well, as is being discussed in the other thread, that depends on your idea of "pork," doesn't it?

Pork= Anything that's not necessary to survive. Obvious ones. TV fvckin converter boxes. Food stamp increases. NEA. Government building upgrades etc.