Something to keep you wingnuts warm at night

blzrul

"Maxwell Smart becomes President" The first one was so good they did a sequel. Fans (of both actors) may be severely disappointed in the third movie of this series as the comedic gold of the original actor seems far superior to the replacement actor. Rumors abound that the new movie will bomb (opened in Pakistan to mixed reviews) quickly.

She puts forth a comedic video of gaffes made over the last eight years as a serious indictment of Bush.....and "WE" are the "nuts."

Hysterical.

And so was the video. And Im sure in FOUR years when Obama is walking out the door a similar video can be made....and it will be just as funny.

Right. You really think that Obama is that bad or will be that bad at speaking? You're nuts if you think so.

Here. Have some of Obama's waffles for breakfast... :nana:

Wow, a politician who flip-flops. What are the odds?

I know. I can't believe that he is on TV every day for like 30 seconds or 15 minutes when he works 18 hours a day like all other Presidents do. Where does he find time to speak to a camera for 10 minutes out of 1000 minutes to actually explain what he is doing and thinking? He's got a lot of nerve.

;)

If what you say does happen I have little doubt that nozzlenut will find some way to blame it on Bush

What has Bush done so well? The economy is a disaster, the Taliban is coming back in Afghanistan. Iraq is still a mess and our personal freedoms have been encroached. Tell me what legacy is he leaving right now?

BTW, speaking of blaming things on your predecessor here is a good story.

On October 14, 1964, after being deposed by his rivals at a Central Committee meeting, primarily for being an "international embarassment," Nikita Khrushchev, who until only moments earlier was the First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, sat down in his office and wrote two letters.

Later, his successor, Leonid Brezhnev, upon taking office found the two letters and a note Khrushchev had attached:

"To my successor: When you find yourself in a hopeless situation which you cannot escape, open the first letter, and it will save you. Later, when you again find yourself in a hopeless situation from which you cannot escape, open the second letter."

And soon enough, Brezhnev found himself in a situation which he couldn't get himself out of, and in desperation he tore open the first letter. It said simply, "Blame it all on me." This Brezhnev did, blaming Khrushchev for the latest problems, and it worked like a miracle, saving him and extending his career. However, in due time Brezhnev found himself in another disaster from which he could not extricate himself. Without despairing he eagerly searched his office and found the second letter, which he tore open desperate for its words of salvation. It read thus:

"Sit down, and write two letters."

Pork= Anything that's not necessary to survive. Obvious ones. TV fvckin converter boxes. Food stamp increases. NEA. Government building upgrades etc.

So food and safe buildings aren't important? :wallbash:

This is what you asked for, change...I bet you will be begging for Mcsame in one years time. Sleep tight mates. :lol: We reap what we sow. And we are reaping ten fold.

You should not post while on crack. Just sayin.

Right. You really think that Obama is that bad or will be that bad at speaking? You're nuts if you think so.

Wow, a politician who flip-flops. What are the odds?

:wallbash:

What has Bush done so well? The economy is a disaster, the Taliban is coming back in Afghanistan. Iraq is still a mess and our personal freedoms have been encroached. Tell me what legacy is he leaving right now?

BTW, speaking of blaming things on your predecessor here is a good story.

On October 14, 1964, after being deposed by his rivals at a Central Committee meeting, primarily for being an "international embarassment," Nikita Khrushchev, who until only moments earlier was the First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, sat down in his office and wrote two letters.

Later, his successor, Leonid Brezhnev, upon taking office found the two letters and a note Khrushchev had attached:

"To my successor: When you find yourself in a hopeless situation which you cannot escape, open the first letter, and it will save you. Later, when you again find yourself in a hopeless situation from which you cannot escape, open the second letter."

And soon enough, Brezhnev found himself in a situation which he couldn't get himself out of, and in desperation he tore open the first letter. It said simply, "Blame it all on me." This Brezhnev did, blaming Khrushchev for the latest problems, and it worked like a miracle, saving him and extending his career. However, in due time Brezhnev found himself in another disaster from which he could not extricate himself. Without despairing he eagerly searched his office and found the second letter, which he tore open desperate for its words of salvation. It read thus:

"Sit down, and write two letters."

So food and safe buildings aren't important? :thumbsup:

You should not post while on crack. Just sayin.

You'll see...fasten your safety belts. Spoken in true lib name calling..how original. :D