Lets make it fun, Name 1 free agent & 2 draft picks by the Bills

If you can do that with any accuracy I will be VERY impressed. over 90% of the Board don't get ANY correct.

I will bump this after draft day

I do this every year and I have never gotten 3 correct, That Freakin John McCargo selction cost me 5 million points on another board

By the way, NO fair editing after free agency, some of you can not be trusted (lol)

The drafted players do not need to be in rounds #1 and #2.

They only need to be drafted players by the Bills

I will bet you almost nobody will get one right!

DIE HARD 1967

Well here it goes... FA- Karlos Dansby Draft- Brian Orakpo and Chase Coffman.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea for a thread!

UFA: Bertrand Berry

1st Round: Vontae Davis

2nd Round: Chase Coffman

HAHAHA if we draft another corner with #11 this year that will be amazing, if we get Berry which would be amazing id try for Raji DT if hes around or obviously Curry OLB or Rey MLB but not another CB, nothing agains leodis i love him but we have enough corners. I would have loved Taylor Mays, big name safetys are what its all about, someone to strike fear to receivers.

If you can do that with any accuracy I will be VERY impressed. over 90% of the Board don't get ANY correct.

I will bump this after draft day

I do this every year and I have never gotten 3 correct, That Freakin John McCargo selction cost me 5 million points on another board

By the way, NO fair editing after free agency, some of you can not be trusted (lol)

The drafted players do not need to be in rounds #1 and #2.

They only need to be drafted players by the Bills

I will bet you almost nobody will get one right!

DIE HARD 1967

Great Game!!!

FA: Matt Birk

Round 1: Orakpo

Late Round one: Coushing OLB USC

I really do like threads like this. It gives us a chance to be be "right" and have some fun.

Oviously, this is what I predict, not what I want. I qualify my prediction in that if a safety shoots up the board, Dick Levy will take him instead of Davis.

Berry woud serve us like Jeffcoat did back in the day. He will be a situational player for starters pay, but he is decent.

Not even the experts are right about FA and the draft.

We are just having fun here and I promise to give anyone credit for coming close

UFA - Angelo Crowell - LB

Draft - Bills trade with Lions (Lions draft QB Stafford with #1 and want a OT early in the draft).

Bills get Lions pick in 1st round (20th) and 1st pick in second round (33rd overall)

1. Tyson Jackson - DE - LSU

2A. Josh Freeman - QB - Kansas State

2B. Max Unger - C - Oregon

UFA - Angelo Crowell - LB

Draft - Bills trade with Lions (Lions draft QB Stafford with #1 and want a OT early in the draft).

Bills get Lions pick in 1st round (20th) and 1st pick in second round (33rd overall)

1. Tyson Jackson - DE - LSU

2A. Josh Freeman - QB - Kansas State

2B. Max Unger - C - Oregon

I love your thinking on the trade down, but I'd try to get Alex Mack as my 2a player. Ray Malauga seems to be dropping and he might be around as our 1 but I do like your Tyson Jackson pick as well. I suspect a top TE or OLB will be around at the 33 pick so there should be a LOT of options.