Interesting Bills related classified ad in todays Buffalo News...

LabattBlue

I couldn't find it online, but here it is word for word(I didn't include the entire phone number)...

If you were at Bills game on Nov 2, 2008 and sat near S104 R23 S110-112 or have info of fans behavior near that area on that day, contact: 716-881-xxxx

I wonder what happened?

Some guy wasted his $ on a classified ad, that's what happened.

Ah! I was at this game nearby...

Heres what happened...

Grimmis (from McDonalds) took the hamburglars fries...and threw them at Jason Peters

and then suddenly...Rammstein barged into gate 15 and killed a security guard

Thats all I saw... :flirt:

Ah! I was at this game nearby...

Heres what happened...

Grimmis (from McDonalds) took the hamburglars fries...and threw them at Jason Peters

and then suddenly...Rammstein barged into gate 15 and killed a security guard

Thats all I saw... :flirt:

I don't know if this information is reliable.

What kind of car do you drive?

I couldn't find it online, but here it is word for word(I didn't include the entire phone number)...

If you were at Bills game on Nov 2, 2008 and sat near S104 R23 S110-112 or have info of fans behavior near that area on that day, contact: 716-881-xxxx

I wonder what happened?

I have some info on fans' behavior.

They were booing.

Repeatedly.

I wonder what happened?

I was banging my wife, oh wait, that was 8 years ago

I wonder what happened?

Guessing this person had their tix revoked because whoever they sold it to caused problems.