Palin II in senate

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/ap_on_.../ny_senate_seat

Instantly opening a rift among New York Democrats, Rep. Kirsten Gillibrand — a little-known, pro-gun Democrat from a rural Republican district — won appointment Friday to the Senate seat left vacant by Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Bloomberg and McCarthy said Gillibrand co-sponsored legislation to deny information cities and police need to track illegal gun use. The legislation passed in the House but was never considered by the Senate, McCarthy said.

No word yet if the 2nd term, 42 old blond was a beauty queen. From what I remember about her she is anti-advocate of any smoking legislation taking lobbying money from tobacco companies and soliciting their employees as well. She gets a 100% rating from NRA.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She votes with Democrats over 90% of the time.

Dartmouth College undergraduate.

UCLA Law School.

Anything that pisses off NYC democrats makes me happy. She has the state-wide backing of Governor Paterson and, most importantly, Senator Schumer.

She's from Albany. So take a guess as who her favorite NFL team is. Not likely the Bills.

Caroline Kennedy made a complete jack-ass of herself.

This will be the undoing of Nancy and Harry's Congress

That 90% orthodoxy will be overlooked for the 10% heresy and the Congressional Dems will eat their own

Conservatives hate McCain because he voted 90% with Bush.

Liberals hated McCain because he voted 90% with Bush.

She's in the same boat. It's lonely in the middle in a 2 party system.

Palin2?! lol. I love how the dems fear her. If she was democrat, you libs would have cowned her and the mocha messiah "King and Queen of America"

True.

And what's more amazing about the liberals is that Caroline "Um, Uh, You Know" Kennedy exposed herself to be a brain dead idiot and the liberal MSM gave her a pass.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/ap_on_.../ny_senate_seat

Instantly opening a rift among New York Democrats, Rep. Kirsten Gillibrand — a little-known, pro-gun Democrat from a rural Republican district — won appointment Friday to the Senate seat left vacant by Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Bloomberg and McCarthy said Gillibrand co-sponsored legislation to deny information cities and police need to track illegal gun use. The legislation passed in the House but was never considered by the Senate, McCarthy said.

No word yet if the 2nd term, 42 old blond was a beauty queen. From what I remember about her she is anti-advocate of any smoking legislation taking lobbying money from tobacco companies and soliciting their employees as well. She gets a 100% rating from NRA.

I suppose you only like Ivy League grads when they are either coach or GM of the Bills and they suck.

Maybe we should elect Marv as the next senator. He couldn't be any worse than he was as GM of the Bills.

"Palin II"-Hmmm.....I guess that means she gets things done, has some moral standards and ACTUALLY has a resume.

I would say she's more like Palin Plus; the family and personality like Palin, but the brains to go with it. I think it was a good pick, a moderate from outside of NYC that should get some Republican and Independent votes. She seems to be more conservative than Rudi Guiliani, who is a potential opponent.

If Palin were educated, smart and know what's going on in the world, she wouldn't be Palin. Gillebrand isn't much like Palin at all. I have zero idea if she will be a good Senator or not, but she isn't at all like Palin, unless you want to say Teddy Kennedy is just like Newt Gingrich, because they're both well known, big-headed, old ugly white guys.

Palin2?! lol. I love how the dems fear her. If she was democrat, you libs would have cowned her and the mocha messiah "King and Queen of America"

It high time we start having people from the upstate in positions of power rather rather than perpetuate the norm.

The only people who suggest that Palin "scares" Democrats / liberals are folks like you. The only thing SCARY about Sarah Palin is the thought of her having just an iota of authority--something I'd venture to say she doesn't quite have being the governor of a National Park.

Just what exactly makes you think that Democrats would support a pro-gun, pro-life, pro-military, pro-Jesus, and [relatively] uneducated candidate like Palin? Because you have sexual fantasies about her?

The only thing SCARY about Sarah Palin is the thought of her having just an iota of authority--something I'd venture to say she doesn't quite have being the governor of a National Park.

out of curiosity, would you say the same thing about being governor of a state like vermont?

The only people who suggest that Palin "scares" Democrats / liberals are folks like you. The only thing SCARY about Sarah Palin is the thought of her having just an iota of authority--something I'd venture to say she doesn't quite have being the governor of a National Park.

Just what exactly makes you think that Democrats would support a pro-gun, pro-life, pro-military, pro-Jesus, and [relatively] uneducated candidate like Palin? Because you have sexual fantasies about her?

You might be more educated than her (or maybe not?) but you'll never get a 87% approval rating--not even on this board.

out of curiosity, would you say the same thing about being governor of a state like vermont?

Or Arkansas.

Nope. Is there a particular reason I should?

You might be more educated than her (or maybe not?) but you'll never get a 87% approval rating--not even on this board.

Okay. So?

(and I am more educated)

True.

And what's more amazing about the liberals is that Caroline "Um, Uh, You Know" Kennedy exposed herself to be a brain dead idiot and the liberal MSM gave her a pass.

What the hell are you talking about, the media made a mockery of her and she quit under the scrutiny... But you go tell yourself these lies. You skimming some of those pills you are selling to off the wagon Oxy boy?

I don't care what Gilliland "stands for." At least she can give voice to some sort of opinion...in contrast to Caroline Kennedy and Hill'ry B word.

Include Palin in the mix and I agree with you, I mean modified to an opinion that sounds anything other than someone speaking in tongues.... And that goes for all three of the above mentioned.

I am still thinking about Gilliland's stances, but she appears to understand very well how to handle herself and did very well with her response to McCarthy, even if McCarthy rejected her olive branch.

Now there is a politician who understands how handle negative press and the opposition and isn't making excuses like ... the liberal media is at fault :angry:

Nope. Is there a particular reason I should?

just curious if you felt that a state like vermont is a "legit" state to be a governor of, while alaska is just a national park.

Okay. So?

(and I am more educated)

so you spent 4 years at an overpriced college, played waterpolo and now post on a buffalo bills message board about political issues. She went to about 4 colleges over 6 or 7 years, paid for it herself and became governor and candidate for Vice President. At least you are more educated.